What is your level of intimacy with the Creator?
First of all, what do you represent to the Creator?
1 - a delight?
• Zep 3:17 -> “The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.”.
2 – or a burden?
• Isa 1:12-14 -> “ “When you come to appear before me, who has required of you this trampling of my courts? Bring no more vain offerings; incense is an abomination to me. New moon and Sabbath and the calling of convocations— I cannot endure iniquity and solemn assembly. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hates; they have become a burden to me; I am weary of bearing them.”.
• Amo 5:21-23 -> “ “I hate, I despise your feasts, and I take no delight in your solemn assemblies. Even though you offer me your burnt offerings and grain offerings, I will not accept them; and the peace offerings of your fattened animals, I will not look upon them. Take away from me the noise of your songs; to the melody of your harps I will not listen.” “.
I hope you can be considered enjoyable to the eyes of Jesus and for everyone that Jesus brings to you for His glory’s name.
Once this is truth, it comes the question: who are you before the Creator?
I – A servant?
• Dan 9:11 -> “All Israel has transgressed your law and turned aside, refusing to obey your voice. And the curse and oath that are written in the Law of Moses the servant of God have been poured out upon us, because we have sinned against him.”.
Well, if we serve the Creator of good mind, this is good (see 1Cor 9:17). Nonetheless, everyone can be servant of the Creator (even a pagan king as Nebuchadnezzar – Jer 43:10).
II – A friend?
If this is the case, you are in better situation:
• Joh 15:15 -> “No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.”.
This means that you have access to special revelations from the Creator. Abraham got his privilege:
• Isa 41:8 -> “But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the offspring of Abraham, my friend;”.
• Jas 2:23 -> “and the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God.”.
III – A son?
• Joh 1:12 -> “But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name.”.
If you got the blessing of being made son of the Creator, this is great. After all, a son has more intimacy than a friend. Nevertheless, see that you AREN’T son of the Creator, but ARE BEING MADE son of the Creator.
IV – A bride?
• Rev 19:7 -> “Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready;.”.
As in the case of the son, nobody is bride of Christ, but are being prepared to be one (at least those whose delight in the company of the Creator reached its apex – Ps 37:4).
Although friend, son and bride find delight in Jesus, there is a difference:
• Friend, although always prepared to help with alacrity, they have their own life;
• Son, although always together with his father and enjoy his company, his dream is to get married and constitute a family;
• Bride -> her relish is to be always with her husband, being only one flesh with him until the end. He is her family.
So, have a good day going deeply in your intimacy with Jesus.
First of all, what do you represent to the Creator?
1 - a delight?
• Zep 3:17 -> “The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.”.
2 – or a burden?
• Isa 1:12-14 -> “ “When you come to appear before me, who has required of you this trampling of my courts? Bring no more vain offerings; incense is an abomination to me. New moon and Sabbath and the calling of convocations— I cannot endure iniquity and solemn assembly. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hates; they have become a burden to me; I am weary of bearing them.”.
• Amo 5:21-23 -> “ “I hate, I despise your feasts, and I take no delight in your solemn assemblies. Even though you offer me your burnt offerings and grain offerings, I will not accept them; and the peace offerings of your fattened animals, I will not look upon them. Take away from me the noise of your songs; to the melody of your harps I will not listen.” “.
I hope you can be considered enjoyable to the eyes of Jesus and for everyone that Jesus brings to you for His glory’s name.
Once this is truth, it comes the question: who are you before the Creator?
I – A servant?
• Dan 9:11 -> “All Israel has transgressed your law and turned aside, refusing to obey your voice. And the curse and oath that are written in the Law of Moses the servant of God have been poured out upon us, because we have sinned against him.”.
Well, if we serve the Creator of good mind, this is good (see 1Cor 9:17). Nonetheless, everyone can be servant of the Creator (even a pagan king as Nebuchadnezzar – Jer 43:10).
II – A friend?
If this is the case, you are in better situation:
• Joh 15:15 -> “No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.”.
This means that you have access to special revelations from the Creator. Abraham got his privilege:
• Isa 41:8 -> “But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the offspring of Abraham, my friend;”.
• Jas 2:23 -> “and the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God.”.
III – A son?
• Joh 1:12 -> “But as many as received him, he gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name.”.
If you got the blessing of being made son of the Creator, this is great. After all, a son has more intimacy than a friend. Nevertheless, see that you AREN’T son of the Creator, but ARE BEING MADE son of the Creator.
IV – A bride?
• Rev 19:7 -> “Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready;.”.
As in the case of the son, nobody is bride of Christ, but are being prepared to be one (at least those whose delight in the company of the Creator reached its apex – Ps 37:4).
Although friend, son and bride find delight in Jesus, there is a difference:
• Friend, although always prepared to help with alacrity, they have their own life;
• Son, although always together with his father and enjoy his company, his dream is to get married and constitute a family;
• Bride -> her relish is to be always with her husband, being only one flesh with him until the end. He is her family.
So, have a good day going deeply in your intimacy with Jesus.