What is Your Motto?

  • Thread starter Thread starter richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

richie_2uk

Guest
Recently I have been hearing some cool, and amazing Motto's regarding your church. Here is ours: Mad: about Jesus . LOVING: The Bible. TELLING: Others. What is Your Motto?
 
My motto is:
"Love the Lord your God with ALL your heart, ALL your soul, ALL your mind, and ALL your strength"
Also:
"This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it."
 
I'd say my motto is "Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you." The Golden Rule. :)
 
Recently I have been hearing some cool, and amazing Motto's regarding your church. Here is ours: Mad: about Jesus . LOVING: The Bible. TELLING: Others. What is Your Motto?

I dont attend the organized church, but I believe the best motto whould be something like this:

Repent, Repent and be converted, The Lord is waiting, but being deserted!
 
I just realized none of my mottos sound particularly healthy.

"Trust no one with your true self until they prove they will not try and take that away from you."
and so on...