What is Your Motto?

  • Thread starter Thread starter richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
If life stinks, change it, or learn to look at things a different way.
 
whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable--if there is any moral excellence and if there is any praise--dwell on these things.
 
Come to think of it, I never noticed my church's motto even though I've been attending for years...wow.

Anyhow, here's a motto I find inspiring: FAITH- Forsaking All, I Trust Him (God).
:)
 
I dont attend the organized church,

Wow! Let's give Tommy a round of applause..............

applause.jpg


...................:rolleyes:
 
"We gotta do much more than believe if wanna see the world change.''
 
A motto is a code you live by. I hope those with mottos have the due diligence to follow their words.
 
I heard this motto or saying from somewhere before: If you want to experience life? Live it first.
 
hmm like your motto Powermm lol ermm oh yeh, motto's..... here is an obvious one, to see in the dark, turn on the light.
 
I don't hate the gods your serve, because I know they don't exist.
 
Our Father loved the world so much that he had mercy on us and gave his one and only son to take our sin and give us his righteousness,so that we could be in relationship with him through faith in the grace provided(JESUS).
thank you JESUS....amen