What is your opinion on video games?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I think it's rather sad that a man treasures his video games more than his family.
I agree tbh parts of me have never really thought of playing a lot of games on your own i have always thought it was something to play together with people or else it gets a bit lonely :/ and i love video games! but not alone idk
 
I agree tbh parts of me have never really thought of playing a lot of games on your own i have always thought it was something to play together with people or else it gets a bit lonely :/ and i love video games! but not alone idk
I Never really had anyone to play video games with, it was a way to escape the hell at school. Then the hell at home. Maybe that is the problem with driving in Toronto, kids think it means Greater Toronto Area and assume the reckless driving is how your supposed to drive in Toronto and forget that Grand Theft Auto is an american gangster game.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: ciicii
I Never really had anyone to play video games with, it was a way to escape the hell at school. Then the hell at home. Maybe that is the problem with driving in Toronto, kids think it means Greater Toronto Area and assume the reckless driving is how your supposed to drive in Toronto and forget that Grand Theft Auto is an american gangster game.
idk if i should laugh or cry. i get it though i still had my ways of escaping too it is sad. sorry
 
  • Heart
Reactions: seoulsearch
one person told me I was over qualified for a chatroom, and one girl on here thinks I know everything, the only thing I can't figure out is why I am still single lol
XD Story of my life.
You should put out an application XD or start a thread that would be a fun discussion. We will all be on the hunt (i saw this happen on tik tok actually which was interesting)
 
  • Like
Reactions: I_am_Canadian
XD Story of my life.
You should put out an application XD or start a thread that would be a fun discussion. We will all be on the hunt (i saw this happen on tik tok actually which was interesting)
I wrote a book, I just don't have the money to get it published.
 
I would but at $7.00 an hour who can I afford to pay?
That is basically all ODSP pays me.

I was thinking as a single person maybe develop an application for dates to fill out and submit so you can decide if you want to even go out on a date with them.

Lots of nutty people out there these days so this might not be a bad idea.
 
what is KDP?
kindle unlimited direct. if you don't mind marketing the book yourself, you can give the manuscript to kdp through amazon and they bind the book and distribute it for you and just take a percentile of the profit when you sell.
it's very convenient for beginners tbh hand you still make a fair amount. :)
 
kindle unlimited direct. if you don't mind marketing the book yourself, you can give the manuscript to kdp through amazon and they bind the book and distribute it for you and just take a percentile of the profit when you sell.
it's very convenient for beginners tbh hand you still make a fair amount. :)
I don't mind but I don't have the money to publish, that is the issue, my finances are so stretched their is no money to pay for publishing
 
I was thinking as a single person maybe develop an application for dates to fill out and submit so you can decide if you want to even go out on a date with them.

Lots of nutty people out there these days so this might not be a bad idea.
sounds like a good idea, if you have the money and time to create a website go for it.
 
kindle unlimited direct. if you don't mind marketing the book yourself, you can give the manuscript to kdp through amazon and they bind the book and distribute it for you and just take a percentile of the profit when you sell.
it's very convenient for beginners tbh hand you still make a fair amount. :)
I had someone ask if I could afford $60.00 a month and I said no. because now I have the car insurance and the chiropractor to pay for.
 
I don't mind but I don't have the money to publish, that is the issue, my finances are so stretched their is no money to pay for publishing
Ah ok. Well it is 100% free if that wasnt clear XD.
I am interested in publishing too its actually pretty legit
 
sounds like a good idea, if you have the money and time to create a website go for it.

I'm married so my wife would think it would be very sketchy for me to be setting up something like this.
She'd think I was seeking a new wife or something.

Besides, it doesn't have to be a website - it can be a list of questions that need too be answered for a person to consider whether a potential mate is right for them. You know, being organized in advance and writing some stuff down that you'd like to be answered.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ciicii