F
It all seems so absurd at times, how do you get by?
It all seems so absurd at times, how do you get by?
It all seems so absurd at times, how do you get by?
It's so very easy.
You listen to the voice of the Good Shepherd
Follow in Faith... that which you cannot see
And Obey His commands
Do you know Christ as Saviour? Do your read the Bible daily and pray? Those are the ways God speaks to us. But you have to know him first.
"For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified." 1 Cor. 2:2
"because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. [SUP]10 [/SUP]For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved." Romans 10:9-10
PM me if you want to talk about this more privately!
I can't hear him.
I've already read the bible. Now I am working on the Quran.
Learning about various religions isn't going to help you find the right answers to your purpose in this life.
Im just trying to learn so I will be more accepting of those whom are different.
What kind of acceptance are you looking for friend?
My cousin is marrying a Muslim, I think she is great. The family doesn't like that she is a Muslim, so I want to know enough that I can defend her.
That is what I thought, although I knew God was there I couldn't hear Him. God will show Himself to you, just keep looking. When God opens your mind and heart to Him, it is a wonderful experience. I have heard of different people finding God in the strangest places. Some though a friend, some in a church. I looked for God in those places, too, and couldn't find Him there. I decided to read a chapter of His word every night and after what seemed a long time doing this, there God was in the Sermon of the Mount! That was 70 years ago, the day is vivid in my mind today.I can't hear him.