What is your take on the whole Trump religious phenomenon?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Trump having a good time with my president. They were goofing around about the flat earth, sabbath, KJV only, numbers, and OSAS.

FB_IMG_1510549709784.jpg

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Think it over, hard and long, before you speak. I will listen for a while before I chime in.
Trump is just one more in a long path of stepping stones leading to the antichrist government, who will demand to be worshiped.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Trump is a king of this world. I am not concerned with what he says he is or what they say he is. I serve another King and His name is Jesus. I will pray for him as I prayed for Obama. that is all I am commanded to do.

Dec 9, 2011

Well really we don't know what the issue at hand is. The OP hasn't said yet. I think when people say Trump is not a politician they mean he isn't a polished career politician. Obviously he's a politician as far as a title. He has flaws,sure,all people in office do,as do the rest of us for that matter.
Well really we don't know what the issue at hand is.
:)I agree

I appreciate your honesty In having the courage to admit that he DOES have flaws.I feel that his arragance Is so blaring that I shake my head when he says things that he says and Its like water on the back of a duck.

He Is not a chld,he Is POTUS.

K

kaylagrl

:)I agree

I appreciate your honesty In having the courage to admit that he DOES have flaws.I feel that his arragance Is so blaring that I shake my head when he says things that he says and Its like water on the back of a duck.

He Is not a chld,he Is POTUS.

Yes,sure he has flaws. He's a New Yorker and talks like one. I know many wish he'd walk a little softer,I think the same thing at times. But then like with No Ko I think,maybe this guy has more mojo then we understand.Time will tell.

Chavah

Feb 17, 2018
As an European I was startled when Mr. Trump was elected...
I perceived him as an unconventional kind of person but with extremely funny hairstyle, which eased his rudeness...somewhat
Still surprised by support He received thou...

And then I noticed that he is mirroring the views of majority of USA people... in a way...and that he is very careful with whole mirroring strategy...

It means, imo, that if there is something to do with Christianity, he will support it, bcs majority of USA still value a Christian faith and connects it to the very core of USA existence
I have to say, that it is smart move from his side

I am almost 100% sure that he will support traditional USA Christianity, but it doesn’t make him a Christian ....it makes him only a good politician ..
After all, he is a manager and businessman, so he should know how to play this game...

Is that what we can call the Trump religious phenomenon? :)

D

Depleted

I perceived him as an unconventional kind of person but with extremely funny hairstyle, which eased his rudeness...somewhat

And then I noticed that he is mirroring the views of majority of USA people... in a way...and that he is very careful with whole mirroring strategy...

It means, imo, that if there is something to do with Christianity, he will support it, bcs majority of USA still value a Christian faith and connects it to the very core of USA existence

I am almost 100% sure that he will support traditional USA Christianity, but it doesn’t make him a Christian ....it makes him only a good politician ..
After all, he is a manager and businessman, so he should know how to play this game...

As an American, I am appalled Trump won the primary. (Primary is when many people run for each party, and only the winner of that goes on the ballot for the final election.) To me that is proof America no longer lives by Christian values. We live on how we feel that day.

What you see of him is, very much, what the small majority of America is like. Brash, loud-mouthed, deciding things without thinking it over, and going with every whim. And that is not a commentary on what the conservative party is like. That is what both parties, and those in the middle are like.

We have been indoctrinated for two generations now on "God is dead," and most bought it hook, line and sinker.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
What will happen if Oprah becomes your next president? She denied Jesus. Will things get worse?
The chances of Oprah ever becoming president are as remote as the chances of Oprah ever becoming slim. ZERO.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Since only God knows his heart, you would be wiser to focus on what Trump has accomplished to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Every European country needs a Donald Trump, since Europe has become pathetic and has surrendered to Radical Islam.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
What will happen if Oprah becomes your next president? She denied Jesus. Will things get worse?
That's not going to happen..... Trump is the most wicked President to walk into the white house. He has deceived the right wing Christians into thinking he really cares about them and what they believe. But I truly believe that it is all in the plan of a bigger thing the KINGDOM OF GOD. And what must come to pass the crumbling of the worldly kingdoms such as america.

K

kaylagrl

That's not going to happen..... Trump is the most wicked President to walk into the white house. He has deceived the right wing Christians into thinking he really cares about them and what they believe. But I truly believe that it is all in the plan of a bigger thing the KINGDOM OF GOD. And what must come to pass the crumbling of the worldly kingdoms such as america.

Trump is the most wicked President to walk into the white house.

​Thats the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard considering the cigar trick Clinton played with a young intern. Ridiculous comment.

He has deceived the right wing Christians

Right wing Christians are not half as stupid as people like to think they are. Absolutely every president in recent history courts the right wing Christians. Obama lied and said he supported marriage between a man and a woman but it didn't take him long to light up the White House in support of gay marriage.So don't make it look like Trump is the only one courting the people who put him in office.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Trump is the most wicked President to walk into the white house.
And that is wicked evil-speaking and false accusation on your part. I'm sure you would have applauded wicked Hillary walking into the White House.

Now the Democrat Party has become a gang of evil-doers bent on destroying America, while supporting people like hateful Louis Farrakhan and taking money from evil and demonic George Soros.

Feb 28, 2016
don't you all see that there cannot be any 'real truth' in what is happening now
and if you 'know' your Bible???

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
You mean greed and power the religion thereof? No place in God's kingdom.... He who is greatest among you puts service to others first and not to be served themselves.... Blessed are the Meek for they shall inherit the earth.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013

Would just like to point out that Trump represents the majority of the Electoral College Vote as the popular vote went to Hillary Clinton which was the majority of US vote.... It happens sometimes where the College and the people of US don't agree and this was one or them...

Dec 9, 2011

That was deep,very VERY well said.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Hey why did you not put the whole thing that I wrote now that is typical of a trumpeter half truth. and yes you are right Hillary is wicked but not as wicked. I voted for the Kingdom of God which neither Candide stood for. America is being destroyed by the capitalist pigs that run our government and both parties. now the God of capitalism sits on the throne Trump