What is your theory on dinosaurs?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Im not trying to be a smarty im serious. I know little about other countries mainly because I dont care. And I do think people should live where they want. The hollyweird left say they all the time they will leave when they dont get their way but never do. Except for crazy Rosie and I hear she is coming back.
She is back
 
  • Sad
Reactions: DeanM
You are entitled to your opinion and of course in my home, and I already said this, we vote for Trump. I said I lean Libertarian and apparently you lean firing in all directions and hoping you hit something



Behold thine face in a mirror.
Well, I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions. However, opinions do vote! Don’t they?!
 
Dinosaurs people, dinosaurs

What is your theory on dinosaurs......

I think I'll just stick to my own threads

We can talk about the Stone Age and the Flintstones there.

Or....What is your theory on penguins?

Surely penguins don't care about the politics of Canada or the US as they don't live there.
 
Dinosaurs people, dinosaurs

What is your theory on dinosaurs......

I think I'll just stick to my own threads

We can talk about the Stone Age and the Flintstones there.

Or....What is your theory on penguins?

Surely penguins don't care about the politics of Canada or the US as they don't live there.
Then you can go back to your comic books, and wick-ets crickets.
 
She is back


Maybe if you had the ability to discuss without mocking in place of understanding, you would have a better reputation around here.

It would help if we actually knew what it was you think you are defending. You always manage to step in it and then blame others for the unpleasant smell.
 
Maybe if you had the ability to discuss without mocking in place of understanding, you would have a better reputation around here.

It would help if we actually knew what it was you think you are defending. You always manage to step in it and then blame others for the unpleasant smell.
I’m sorry you feel that way! However the fingers point both ways.
 
download-6.jpg

Have not read this one...should be interesting
I mean, it's not Puff the Magic Dragon, or any of the Wings of Fire series, which young girls loved. I couldn't even get into those.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlesiii
This one's from The Hobbit
The movie was so-so, but this comic or as we call them 'graphic novel' was the best adaptation I've read.
I'd say we got the movie screenplays to Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit mostly from this book. The Hobbit is actually the better book, as it had the dragon Smaug, while Lord of the Rings just had evil wizards.

download-6.jpg download-7.jpgimages.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charlesiii
I'm only an elementary science teacher.

Here is my theory:
All 2 legged "dinosaurs" are really birds.

1. Scientists have confirmation bias assuming evolution is real and therefore reptiles and birds can mix (despite not being observable today.)
2. Scientists call every ancient animal a dinosaur.
3. No reptiles today are 2 legged.
4. 2 legged dinosaurs build nests.
5. 2 legged dinosaurs have feathers.
6. Chickens came from "dinosaurs."
7. 2 legged dinosaurs are carnivores.
8. The little arms make no sense.

Tell me why I'm wrong. 😂
You're not wrong.