G
GaryA
Guest
I am starting this thread in response to this statement:
My reply / response to this statement in that thread:
Thats like the government saying we dont trust any of our citizens.
My reply / response to this statement in that thread:
I want to discuss the title statement in a way that will help the 'citizens' of the US - and other countries of the world - to understand the difference between the "rights" that God declares you are entitled to and the "rights" your government declares you are entitled to.In the US, it seems closer to the truth to say that the government does not trust any of its citizens.
For those of you who understand what I am saying by making this statement ( this sentence, not the previous one ) -- in this post, I am referring to a "citizen" in the general sense -- and, not according to the "hidden 'corporation' system" that is based on the words 'citizen', 'person', etc. - and the ALL CAPS NAME of the individual.
ALL:
What exists in the US - that 99.99% of the population does not understand - is that - what seems "apparent" in the everyday activity of "public service" does not actually conform to the laws as they are actually written. In other words, a citizen actually has [ certain ] "rights" according to the way the laws are actually written - but, that they are "told" they do not actually have.
The way the laws are actually written, a citizen is not actually required to do many things that they are encouraged to believe that they are required to do. I will not go into this in this thread, because I do not wish to derail it. Therefore, I will start a new thread. Look for it in the Conspiracy & Corruption Discussion Forum. That is where it really belongs anyway.
However, to better understand what I am referring to, every US citizen should read The Citizens Handbook. If you look for it - make sure that it contains the 'Juror Rulebook' - or, that is not it. The internet market ( i.e. - amazon.com, etc. ) seems to be flooded with "1000 other books" called by the name "citizen handbook" - causing the one I am talking about to be pushed into obscurity ( so it seems ).
I believe you can find one at americanfreepress.net; although, I am not sure it is the original publication that I remember from years ago.