WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN MUSIC BLESSES YOUR HEART?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 14, 2019
Hi Paisley, I am also a fan of Christian music that reaffirms God's love for me. My favorite artists are Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Tenth Avenue North, Crowder, Matt Redman, some Hillsong. New on my radar is Elevation Worship.

I also like music that exalts and praises the Lord of which a few above mentioned artists consistently do. Some of the old hymns are timeless. I love the new one, In Christ Alone.

Nov 9, 2019
San Francisco
Hi Paisley, I am also a fan of Christian music that reaffirms God's love for me. My favorite artists are Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Tenth Avenue North, Crowder, Matt Redman, some Hillsong. New on my radar is Elevation Worship.

I also like music that exalts and praises the Lord of which a few above mentioned artists consistently do. Some of the old hymns are timeless. I love the new one, In Christ Alone.
I love Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, and Tenth Avenue North! I haven't listened as much to the others. I will check them out! I hope my suggestions will also give you some new Christian music to listen to!

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
This looks like the Oregon Coast to me:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I got a Special Blessing singing this song in CHURCH today, and tears were flowing out of my Eyes, as I SANG IT TO HIM.

Isaiah263

Jan 12, 2020
I like a lot of genres, but the Christian Classics are probably my favorite right now. Phil Keaggy, Rich Mullins.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
The Music portion of the Service was outstanding today. It reminds me of the songs we sang in the early 80's from the Praise One Hymnal:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
LISTEN TO THE TESTIMONY OF THIS WOMAN, THEN LISTEN TO THE VOICE FROM THIS DEAF WOMAN! Praise JESUS!

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Special Music from this mornings Service, that Contains the Absolute Truth:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I stumbled across a VERY OLD HYMN, and as I listened to it, IT BROUGHT a LOT of TEARS to my eyes.
I hope and pray it does the same for you all.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Charlie Daniels - "HE'S ALIVE":

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
this really makes me want to shout for Christ..