WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN MUSIC BLESSES YOUR HEART?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Still want to sing to some Christmas music... this early. Some say some lyrics are not Biblical as We Three Kings, and i say they're right.. Some lyrics u can personally change, however, the way u want to sing them. But for me, the carols, for example, still remind and point to Christ our Savior, than many more contemporary w/ more strayed lyrics as well as distracting beats or tunes.

Chad1985

Feb 22, 2021
I love all kinds of praise and worship!! Christian rap really gets me psyched to hit the streets and spread the good news. Its the message not that its rap. Im telln ya the it rocks me to the core🙂

Faithful79

Mar 4, 2021
Southern gospel. Worship/ praise and I found a station that plays alot of praise music but I have to listen to it online. I am enjoying it.

M

MoonCresta

WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN MUSIC BLESSES YOUR HEART?

I am still very fond of Country Gospel. One group that few have ever heard of, specializes in putting on concerts in Churches. The group is called "God's Country Band". I actually saw them twice in a very small community church in a very tiny town called Smartsville, CA. Here is there website with some sample songs you can listen to: https://myspace.com/godscountryband/music/songs

I also love Messianic Christian Music, and the song that is my favorite is "Yeshua Hamashiach": Yeshua Hamashiach - YouTube

Lately, I have been getting into some Reggae Gospel on the Radio Station: LOVE 101 FM, from Kingston, Jamaica. Love 101
Southern Gospel. I see Gold City and some other groups mentioned here, but in my OPINION, no one can hold a candle to the Hinsons and Kenny Hinson.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Here is a Young man with a Future in GOSPEL MUSIC:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Posted May 18, 2021

M

MoonCresta

Oh yes, I love Kenny Hinson/the Hinsons, and most black gospel choirs!! (New Jersey Mass Choir, etc)

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Southern Gospel. I see Gold City and some other groups mentioned here, but in my OPINION, no one can hold a candle to the Hinsons and Kenny Hinson.
Then hear is a Southern Gospel Song JUST FOR YOU: