WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN MUSIC BLESSES YOUR HEART?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 18, 2020
WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN MUSIC BLESSES YOUR HEART?

I am still very fond of Country Gospel. One group that few have ever heard of, specializes in putting on concerts in Churches. The group is called "God's Country Band". I actually saw them twice in a very small community church in a very tiny town called Smartsville, CA. Here is there website with some sample songs you can listen to: https://myspace.com/godscountryband/music/songs

I also love Messianic Christian Music, and the song that is my favorite is "Yeshua Hamashiach": Yeshua Hamashiach - YouTube

Lately, I have been getting into some Reggae Gospel on the Radio Station: LOVE 101 FM, from Kingston, Jamaica. Love 101
Creed from my teens.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
A group of young singers that almost Nobody ever heard of:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Hang on to your hat on this song:

Aug 2, 2021
You know, my whole life I have struggled to appreciate most Christian music. I honestly just really like the feel of Country, Blues, Jazz, etc.

Now, WORSHIP is a different story -- I absolutely love some floaty reverb delay worship guitar. And Steffany Gretzinger? Holy smokes, she has a heart for God.

But Christian "Bands" -- I cannot for some reason.

Dec 30, 2021
Hello VCO. Nice thread. Over the past year, I've been blessed to listen to the psalms sung by the Australian group, "Sons of Korah". There's a full playlist on Youtube. I enjoy the group's mix of styles and just simply sticking to the Scriptures. Here's their take on Psalms 139 (I'm thinking this would be great to play as background music to a pro-life documentary):

O

Oblio

I couldn't find this album on You Tube, so I asked a You Tuber if he could post it...he did! I used to fall asleep to it during a difficult time in my life 26 years ago. Last night I couldn't sleep so I was on You Tube, and praise the Lord, there it was. I put it on, lay down, and sure enough, I fell asleep!

rickMac

Mar 15, 2022
I like a lot of stuff! Probably a mix of every genre in CCM. Pop, acoustic, Irish, a little bit of rap, light rock (Newsboys, Citizen Way), and Spanish.

O

Oblio

This song blesses my heart!

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Here is J.D. Sumner shortly before the LORD called him home to sing for him.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
IL DIVO - Amazing Grace

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
i almost want to cry
and then rejoice

"God will provide Himself
a Lamb"

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Hello VCO. Nice thread. Over the past year, I've been blessed to listen to the psalms sung by the Australian group, "Sons of Korah". There's a full playlist on Youtube. I enjoy the group's mix of styles and just simply sticking to the Scriptures. Here's their take on Psalms 139 (I'm thinking this would be great to play as background music to a pro-life documentary):

i love Sons of Korah!

and anyone who sets psalms to music, and sings them.
maybe you will like this, too:

she is a member here, our sister, who pops in for a little while every-other-year
she also has a number of Psalms recorded on youtube