WHAT KIND OF HAT DO YOU WEAR?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
I've, me, the wife, have always been a 'hat' person': being born in Fla. and set loose at a very young age, somehow I just seemed to acquire 'hats' - even until 'today', I'm definitely a 'hat' person, and, I don't like to say this, but some are actually 'offended' by some of my just totally generic hats! guess i'll just have to live with it smile, and share with those who appreciate them...smiles/..

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I've, me, the wife, have always been a 'hat' person': being born in Fla. and set loose at a very young age, somehow I just seemed to acquire 'hats' - even until 'today', I'm definitely a 'hat' person, and, I don't like to say this, but some are actually 'offended' by some of my just totally generic hats! guess i'll just have to live with it smile, and share with those who appreciate them...smiles/..
I don't like hats but I need to protect my melon from UV rays and skin cancer. Plus Oklahoma has somethin Long Beach CA., didn't. It's called snow. My noggin gets cold here.

Feb 28, 2016
sometimes hats give a whole new 'look' into who you really are! if one cares...smile...

Dec 9, 2011
Hats don’t look to appealing on me,I wore a Russian winter hat,the kind that can unroll and cover your ears one time but I lost It on the bus.That was a nice ushanka 1550888650880.jpeg

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
You can see the kind of caps I wear in my avatar. Some people call 'em Ivy caps, some call 'em newsboy, or even apple caps... I almost never wear ball caps anymore. I probably have 8 or 9 of these in different flavors... two of them even say "Harley Davidson" on them...

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I used to buy those a lot, but I always lost them, so I quit.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Cowboy hat, ball cap, toboggan...........depending on mood and weather............

but, I pretty much always wear a hoodie, so that probably counts too right?

:)

A

AuntieAnt

I wear the hat Bob gave me for Christmas :):love::D

Ooooh I love that hat and you look great in it, Sis. :giggle:

I do love hats, unfortunately my hair is so thick most hats don't fit me well. However, my dear daughter-in-law got me a black stocking cap a few Christmases ago and that fits me great. I love wearing it on cold, windy days.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Wow, that's a handsome hat. It brings out the color of your eyes, too.
Thanks. I've been wearing these kinds of hats for over 10 years now. Never heard that about my eyes and hat, though. But I'll take it! haha