What Kind of Man Can God Trust With One of His Daughters?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What is the most important thing for a man to have before marriage?

• Physical aptitude

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A high sex drive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
If your methods were correct, you would not have lost your wife, you cannot make them slaves! Not being mean here, but why promote a failing mindset??? But ok.
Oh, and by the way...

Thanks for your totally wrong judgment concerning my failed marriage.

You should hang your head in shame.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Live for him, want examples?? You got it!!(Matt 14:14-21) next Matt 15:22-28 Mark 6:34-42 and so many others!! These are just some examples of love being poured out to the people. Man,well those believers preform the same acts today. I in Christ Jesus have shown as many as you have the very same kind of love, so I do not understand your mindset on this. If your methods were correct, you would not have lost your wife, you cannot make them slaves! Not being mean here, but why promote a failing mindset??? But ok.
Whoops, I didn't see this before.

brighthouse, that's COLD! Not only are you saying it's his fault his wife left, you imply women don't have any free will to do what they want. If his wife staying hinged on him doing everything right, that would make his wife a mindless puppet he controlled by doing the right steps.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Whoops, I didn't see this before.

brighthouse, that's COLD! Not only are you saying it's his fault his wife left, you imply women don't have any free will to do what they want. If his wife staying hinged on him doing everything right, that would make his wife a mindless puppet he controlled by doing the right steps.
My wife left CHRIST, and that is why she ultimately left me.

She reached the place where she wanted nothing to do with CHRIST'S CALL upon her life (and not anything I ever told her to do), and, in order to fleece the "Christian community" (read: undiscerning fools) that we were then a part of, she concocted the most bizarre false accusations against me in order to demonize me and garner their unwavering support.

You should see the email that I sent one "pastor" (read: HIRELING) who helped her.

I still have a copy of it, but you'd have to put on a flame retardant suit to read it.

Better still, you should see some of the messages that my ex sent to "men" (used loosely) on at least 12 different "sugar daddy" websites while we were still married.

You know, things like "I'm a nymphomaniac, and I'm dripping for you in my G-string".

"Christian" things like that.

Some people just don't have a clue...but they've got big mouths and apparently no consciences.

It is what it is.

P.S.

That "pastor" gave my ex monies to help her to move into her own place AFTER I showed him some of the messages that she had sent to other "men" while she and I were still married.

Yeah, I asked him if he was going to buy her a mirror for the ceiling above her bed as well...

If you read some of her messages, then you would know why I asked him that.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
I think that it's time for me to take a sabbatical from the "single's forum", so I'll end with this:

"He that justifies the wicked, and he that condemns the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD." (Proverbs 17:15)

Apr 15, 2022
USA
Witchcraft ran in her family for generations, and that was definitely one factor. In fact, I cast many demons out of her (and her mother) in Jesus' name while we were together. Real demons. Real manifestations. Real deliverances. Real results.

Another factor was that she had been sexually molested by her own father repeatedly between the ages of 5 and 6 years old, and that obviously caused a lot of psychological damage to her. I did everything in my power and beyond my power to help her.

The ultimate factor was simply her own free will. Again, God himself was showing her what the Christian life is really all about, and she simply saw the cost as being too high.

Well, I don't know if you see me as one of them or not, and, quite frankly, it doesn't matter to me either way.

I'm no dummy, and I'm well-informed/well-versed, by the grace of God, on a whole host of topics.

That I can tell you for sure.

Not in a boastful way, but, again, I'm no dummy.

If you don't believe me, then just ask Satan.

In a very real sense, I've lost respect for Satan as my adversary.

I mean, with all of our past battles behind us, you'd think that he'd know my actual weak spots by now.

Instead, he comes at me with pretentious people who literally are an insult to my intelligence.

I don't know.

Maybe he has dementia or something...
Generational witchcraft will always include an ancestral Jezebel spirit. My dad initially wanted to walk with God, but he also thought the cost was too high. (It's natural. Most people do.) He was called to a ministry that charismatics make much of: a calling full of signs and wonders, natural and effortless ministry, without pretension or a desire for admiration, prestige, and recognition. But it would have gotten him in trouble with different people, and he would've been thrown in jail often for it. The cost before and during the ministry were too high. He jumped ship.

I don't need to label people. Most people throw labels around because they're afraid of their own shadow. They want to be able to look at this person and say, "Good" and that person and say, "Bad"-- to look at an attractive girl and say, "Worthy" and look at an unattractive girl and say, "Condemned". Too bad it doesn't work that way. christians who don't want to grow up and believers who want to grow up know themselves. I don't need to label them for my sake as if I'm at war with or contending or competing with human beings. For what. For what.

Haha. I think I get what you mean that you've lost your respect for satan. I don't bother weak people (and everyone is weak, so I don't bother anyone). I look for strong people, strong challenges, confident women (not the average who can be taken advantage of easier than taking candy from a baby). satan has the same MO, and it can make you lose respect for him. For instance, satan knows human nature so well that he pridefully forgets that sometimes humans choose to be different. This was his mistake with Job. He said Job was like everyone else. Yes, Job was like everyone else; but Job chose to be different from everyone else. If not for his pride, satan would consider that sometimes people choose to be different. But like all arrogant people, he insists that what he believes is the truth and that's it. However.

You never want to lose respect for satan. satan knows that the continual and unabated application of suffering will destroy any human being. God knew this first, and Jesus, speaking about the end of time, said, "There will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened" (Matthew 24:21-22). With enough pain, all humans will abandon God. This is because we're weak, not strong. The only entity in the universes who has no weaknesses is God (Father, Son, Spirit). Everyone else-- from all the most powerful angels down to the most pitiful organism out there somewhere-- has weaknesses. satan knows this, and when he keeps at the same MO, he does that with this knowledge in mind. God is the one who protects people from snapping and going to pieces. Especially when satan, the prince of pain, is the prosecutor, no one can keep it together without God's continual (but often hidden) interventions. We're just not aware He's constantly intervening. This was satan's argument against God when God told him to test Job; satan immediately said God was protecting Job. If God isn't protecting people (christians and non) every single day, satan won't waste time in getting a hold of them and dispatching most of them from the land of the living.

satan has the same MO with me too. His MO for each person will change as it needs to. When you beat him in or survive one area, his MO will change to match your next level (if you will). One thing about him is that he never gives up and never will until he's locked away in the Lake of Fire. I think that, if christians will live a full life, it's important to discover all the hindrances to that fullness of Life Jesus promised. The hindrances will run the gamut-- some human, some spiritual, some past, some present, some future. It's not easy, but when the cards are stacked against you from conception (ie. the Fall at work in Creation, in you, and in everyone, etc.), I think it's worth discovering those things that are sabotaging and will sabotage you because I'm pretty sure no one likes to be sabotaged.

Apr 15, 2022
USA
My wife left CHRIST, and that is why she ultimately left me.

She reached the place where she wanted nothing to do with CHRIST'S CALL upon her life (and not anything I ever told her to do), and, in order to fleece the "Christian community" (read: undiscerning fools) that we were then a part of, she concocted the most bizarre false accusations against me in order to demonize me and garner their unwavering support.

You should see the email that I sent one "pastor" (read: HIRELING) who helped her.

I still have a copy of it, but you'd have to put on a flame retardant suit to read it.

Better still, you should see some of the messages that my ex sent to "men" (used loosely) on at least 12 different "sugar daddy" websites while we were still married.

You know, things like "I'm a nymphomaniac, and I'm dripping for you in my G-string".

"Christian" things like that.

Some people just don't have a clue...but they've got big mouths and apparently no consciences.

It is what it is.

P.S.

That "pastor" gave my ex monies to help her to move into her own place AFTER I showed him some of the messages that she had sent to other "men" while she and I were still married.

Yeah, I asked him if he was going to buy her a mirror for the ceiling above her bed as well...

If you read some of her messages, then you would know why I asked him that.
What a mess. Good thing that relationship is over.

That pastor was useless (as most of them unfortunately are). He should have taken her number while he was at it and paid her secret visits that no one had to know about. Perhaps he did. He was useless and I'm sure still is. God hates men like him, and I mean hates. (I'm not talking about myself. People can mistake their thoughts and feelings for God's thoughts and feelings.) God considers men like Ahab to be an abomination (and on the converse, women like Jezebel are also an abomination). There are several reasons why but God hates when a man doesn't stand in his masculinity and runs to the complete other end of the spectrum: passivity, self-centeredness, pleasure before business (or a focus on pleasure even while involved in business), sex, sex, sex, women, women, women, fun, fun, fun, fear of man and what man thinks, fear, fear, fear, fear of this, that, and the third, fear and more fear, lovelessness, moral weakness, etc.-- all the character qualities that are direct opposites of God's Design in Man. (For women who go to the other end of femininity-- ie. Jezebel-- they also are an abomination to God, having lost the feminine gentleness, submissiveness, generosity, kindness, and goodness and hating every form of goodness and everything that has life, goodness, hope, and especially joy in it.)

I'm trying to move quickly here so my words can be all over (I always move fast) and I don't have time to explain this in any depth: God absolutely hates the Ahab mindset. In the Bible, God would not touch Jezebel without first getting Ahab out the way. Without useless men, useless women wouldn't have a platform from which to launch attacks aimed to destroy the whole world (yeah, I a not exaggerating). In the Bible, you won't read many instances where you see God having a meeting in Heaven. He did have one with satan and brought up Job who was a righteous man. Then there is Ahab. God had a meeting regarding him too. But the intention here was to destroy him. God met with His [good] angels as well as with fallen angels to get a perfect strategy to get Ahab out the way (ie. to kill his useless ...). That is what an abomination men like Ahab are. Read the story in 1Kings 22. It is fascinating. When God meets with fallen angels to make a decision about affairs on earth, then something very serious is about to go down. Lol. After Ahab was killed (because he was useless), then God anointed Jehu (a real man) to go and kill Jezebel (because she was useless) which Jehu did without batting an eyelash. Jezebel dolled herself up to meet Jehu, but Jehu knew what an abomination looked like and apparently took seriously the admonition "You shall not suffer a witch to live" (Exodus 22:18). Do not tolerate the Jezebel mindset in women. Period. And stay clear of men with an Ahab mindset. Period. Both of them represent the false groom and bride, the false marriage relationship between a man and a woman, the false priesthood with the husband as the head (because Jezebel is the head and cannot (cannot) submit to a man).

I hope God heals you and builds you up after living that horror story with that nightmare woman and those useless 'men'. I see both every single day. The men have a perpetual Toys 'R' Us Kids syndrome (ie. they don't want to grow up) and the women are perpetually miserable and unhappy no matter what they have or get. I write long on this forum, but in real life, I have to keep a seal on my lips because looking at what's going on in the world, there's rarely anything good to say and it's not the time to say anything much yet. God help us.

Apr 15, 2022
USA
I think that it's time for me to take a sabbatical from the "single's forum", so I'll end with this:

"He that justifies the wicked, and he that condemns the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD." (Proverbs 17:15)
Enjoy your sabbatical. But don't let people and their thoughts and opinions control or motivate your thoughts, feelings, or life. If you want more out of life than the average person, or you're on a different path from others, then you'll always be speaking a language that that person doesn't understand, and they will respond with the only understanding they have which can be frustrating.

About two years ago, I told God I was ready to leave the U.S. and no longer have to deal with stupid people who swear they're smart. (Bad or good, I can deal with anything as long as it's genuine. But when someone pretends to be what they're not, I'm like, "My guy, please relax.") I told God my fellow Americans are retarded and that I don't want to be here anymore. (God knows everything, so I'm always honest with Him.) God didn't contradict what I said (because God is impartial and never lies). Rather, He took me to the book of Jonah and had me read this part:

"Should I not pity Nineveh, that great city, in which are more than one hundred and twenty thousand persons who cannot discern between their right hand and their left" (Jonah 4:11).

In that verse, God was telling me that yes, the U.S. is not the land of the smart or reasonable but that there are too many souls here to give up on and that He cares about all of them, whether they're wise or retarded. Lol. Facts! God is gracious. Everyone is short of God's glory. I wanted to leave the U.S. because of dumb choices some people make daily. But God knows how retarded we all are better than we ourselves could know, but He isn't put off too much. If you can, take a few days off or a week, but I wouldn't leave because people aren't all-knowing or all-loving.

Apr 15, 2022
USA
Live for him, want examples?? You got it!!(Matt 14:14-21) next Matt 15:22-28 Mark 6:34-42 and so many others!! These are just some examples of love being poured out to the people. Man,well those believers preform the same acts today. I in Christ Jesus have shown as many as you have the very same kind of love, so I do not understand your mindset on this. If your methods were correct, you would not have lost your wife, you cannot make them slaves! Not being mean here, but why promote a failing mindset??? But ok.
Everyone has free will. Many wives have left their husbands (or at least cheated on them) while their husbands were doing their very best. We all know the story of Hosea in the Bible as well. We're all born unfaithful. We're cheaters from the moment of conception. We're only loyal to ourselves. Only the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit can change this. Otherwise, that part will continue to play out overtly or will lie beneath, waiting to throw a surprise party when everyone least expects it.

In Genesis 4:9, Cain, the third human on this planet as far as we know, killed his younger brother and then mouthed off to God when God asked where Abel was. In Cain's response is contained a very important truth that most people don't want to look at in themselves:

God: "Where is your brother Abel?"

Cain: "I do not know. Am I my brother's keeper?"

The right answer to Cain's question (being his brother's keeper) is "Yes" if you're answering from the viewpoint of God's righteous and original standards. However, the right answer is also "No" if you're answering from the viewpoint of the carnal nature everyone had/has from the Fall. God was concerned about Abel and Cain from the first viewpoint, but Cain answered from the second viewpoint.

No one is naturally faithful to anyone but themselves. That's the lesson from Cain's murder of Abel and then his response to God. Cain was telling God, "I don't care where Abel is. You know I don't have any obligation to him." And God did know. Before this episode, watching Cain and Abel, you would never have been able to see this attitude on the surface. When the Fall cut across a perfect Creation, people automatically went from being inclusive to being exclusive. God knew people didn't care about each other anymore. Cain knew. And Cain knew God knew. This was why he responded so brazenly. "Really, God? What do you expect? You already know I don't care about [anyone]." Before the Fall, everyone was their brother's (ie. neighbor's) keeper. After the Fall, you're not even obligated to your own biological siblings or parents much less your neighbors (ie. everyone else). After the Fall, you're legitimately/legally (though not lawfully) only obligated to yourself. That's why God had to write out laws: the obligations were no longer in our hearts and had to be written on stone tablets; Jesus came to take those laws from stone tablets and re-write them on our hearts. He's the only one who can 'change' the fallen nature, but He can't do it with someone who isn't letting Him.

People aren't robots. Wives aren't automatically loyal because husbands 'perform' well. Everyone is unfaithful in their carnal nature. Some people experience it for themselves; some don't. Most don't know what to do about it (and some feel irreparably wrong/condemned because of it), but in the end a person's marital faithfulness isn't dependent on how 'good' or 'worthy' their spouse is. It's tied to their own carnal nature. You'd be surprised how many spouses are cheating out there right now-- emotionally and physically-- christian and non-christian spouses. And their unfaithfulness has nothing to do with their spouses because while unfaithfulness can be acted on, it originates in the heart. And though you might be prodded and cajoled to act unfaithful, no one can cause you to be unfaithful in your heart.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
I was never looking to be cold! And I sure would never judge another either!! I have seen a great many breakups in my 69 years of Christian marriages and most of the time the man number one, you sure get hints that a marriage is in trouble, a lot of men ignore the problems thinking maybe it's just that time of the month, or she is just having a bad day, but as she continues to look to bring attention to the problem a lot of men just again ignore it as if the problem will go away by itself, but it only gets worse, and by the time the light bulb comes on in there head it's too late

. I also know a lot of very strong women, who wish to lead the man, this won't work for the man either, if he allows this! I am truly sorry for any loss one has with their marriage, but there are warning signs men must address. I blame no one here! All I am looking to address is warning signs to both. Communication is so very important and DAILY!! Blessing all!!

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
One other point, PLEASE!!! don't NOT take things so personal, I am just addressing the subject matter not any person!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
One other point, PLEASE!!! don't NOT take things so personal, I am just addressing the subject matter not any person!
Take things so personal? :eek:

When you say "If your methods were correct, you would not have lost your wife, you cannot make them slaves!" to a divorced man, there is no way to say it impersonally and impartially. That is an indictment, and a rather serious one.

That's like saying to a widow, "Well if you had been feeding your husband right, he wouldn't have died of cancer." It is exactly the same because 1 - that can't prevent cancer and 2 - how can the person you're talking to NOT take it personally?

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Ok lynx I should have worded it much different, I am sorry please do forgive me. I never meant to single any one person out.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Well I will say my time on here has been completed look to see me no more. I hope I have at least helped a few people. bye.

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
[citation needed]

Seriously... Where DO you get all these "facts?"
And Jezebel was married. Jezebel was not unhusbanded. Jezebel's husband was Ahab. Smh. This not biblical and it doesn't make sense. And some folks are just eating it up. Smh

Apr 15, 2022
USA
I was never looking to be cold! And I sure would never judge another either!! I have seen a great many breakups in my 69 years of Christian marriages and most of the time the man number one, you sure get hints that a marriage is in trouble, a lot of men ignore the problems thinking maybe it's just that time of the month, or she is just having a bad day, but as she continues to look to bring attention to the problem a lot of men just again ignore it as if the problem will go away by itself, but it only gets worse, and by the time the light bulb comes on in there head it's too late

. I also know a lot of very strong women, who wish to lead the man, this won't work for the man either, if he allows this! I am truly sorry for any loss one has with their marriage, but there are warning signs men must address. I blame no one here! All I am looking to address is warning signs to both. Communication is so very important and DAILY!! Blessing all!!
There's no such thing as a strong woman. I have a nose for weakness and vulnerability and would make a great predator if I chose to go that way because I pick up the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in people acutely well. There's no such thing as a strong woman. Men aren't strong either; we're just the strongest on the planet. If women were strong, they would be men. A confident woman, yes (my wife must be confident if I'll even look in her direction), but not strong.

The Wall of Hostility is a problem that manifests in all heterosexual marriages and relationships. Many times, the woman's problems are irrelevant to the man and the man's problems are irrelevant to the woman as a result of the Wall. It's easy to point the finger at one party and be done with it. That's just not the case. The issues should be addressed, but most people won't. They'll do their best to make it work, blame the other person for everything, and live in denial if they must. Addressing the Wall and dealing with problems that lie beneath is hard work, and most people hate any work.

Apr 15, 2022
USA
And Jezebel was married. Jezebel was not unhusbanded. Jezebel's husband was Ahab. Smh. This not biblical and it doesn't make sense. And some folks are just eating it up. Smh
"Some folks are just eating it up." Don't worry. The last thing I want is followers. I look down on followers. I don't like or trust them because they're trying to please everyone and don't have good self-esteem. So what good are they to me? I only like and enjoy being around leaders. My wife must be a leader. I won't give a girl with a follower mindset the time of day. I drive off followers. Lol. I remember working with my best friend at a Wendy's as a teen. We both said that when we own our own businesses, we'd have a three-strike rule for people who brown nose, kiss up, kiss butt, or want to butter our toast: you do it three times (to us, the owner/CEO/manager) and you're fired. Cut off. No second chances. You see, you can't trust a follower. God created all people to follow but not to be followers-- to be leaders but not always lead. Followers aren't secure in themselves, so I don't trust them and don't want them.

If you weren't disagreeable from the start, maybe you would've asked me what I meant by saying Jezebel was unhusbanded. Firstly, I didn't say Jezebel was unhusbanded. The Bible plainly shows that she was married to Ahab. I said the word 'Jezebel' means 'unhusbanded'. The Bible often uses people's names to describe something about the person. That is why Jesus called a woman in Revelation 2:20, Jesus said to the elder(s) of Thyatira, "You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet." Do you think that woman's name was Jezebel? Of course it wasn't; but she had the same Jezebel spirit (mindset) that Queen Jezebel had hundreds of years before. Herod's wife, Herodias, who murdered John the Baptist simply for telling truths she didn't like, had a Jezebel spirit which is the same mindset that Queen Jezebel had hundreds of years before. The Bible doesn't have to spell everything out for you. You have to do your own work. But since you're 'shaking your head' as if you know better than me (don't insult yourself like that), here's what the name Jezebel implies:

Unhusbanded doesn't only mean that a woman has no husband; it primarily alludes to a woman who refuses to submit to her husband and wants to usurp his position as the head in their relationship. Many women are like that today, and it is being pushed by the luciferians who know it's easy to influence and control immature, self-centered women and then have them turn and destroy men and so the rest of the nation(s). A woman whose spirit is hostile towards men cannot and will not submit to her husband. That woman is functioning under a Jezebel spirit as Jezebel means 'unhusbanded'. Jezebel was unhusbanded while she was married because she refused to submit to her husband and insisted instead on wearing the pants and controlling him. Wear the skirt, not the pants. Goodbye.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
There's no such thing as a strong woman. I have a nose for weakness and vulnerability and would make a great predator if I chose to go that way because I pick up the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in people acutely well. There's no such thing as a strong woman. Men aren't strong either; we're just the strongest on the planet. If women were strong, they would be men. A confident woman, yes (my wife must be confident if I'll even look in her direction), but not strong.
Don't worry buddy. I don't think you'll ever, ever, EVER have to bother with keeping a weak wife in line.

And it's obvious you've never met my mother. :rolleyes::LOL: