people don't realize that the spirit of the law is actually christ living in us and producing the fruits of holiness that is the law everyone suppose to be under, this happens when we are born again, and being led by the spirit is only doing the will of God it is surrending your choice and actions and waiting for when the lord tells you to move
Yahchanan 6:63, "It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh is useless. The Instructions that I speak to you, they are Spirit, and they are life everlasting."
Evey Instruction in the book Law/Commandment is the Spirit of Yahweh written down. I agree if one conscious really is in line with the Spirit/Law but in Shaul's day it was WAY WAY harder to own a Script, now its simple, and if our conscious doesent match Yahweh's instruction we are fooling nobody but ourselves and i have rarely met one whos consciouss really lines up with Yahweh's Instruction. So personally I dont risk it, its right there I read it to help bind it to my thoughts and actions, thats what its there for.
Deuteronomy 30:11-13, "For this Law which I command you this day is not hidden from you, nor is it beyond your reach. It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask; Who will ascend up into heaven for us, and bring it to us, so that we may hear it and then do it? Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask; Who will cross the sea, and bring it to us, so that we may hear it and then do it?"
Young's Literal Translation
the spirit it is that is giving life; the flesh doth not profit anything; the sayings that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life;
World English Bible
It is the spirit who gives life. The flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and are life.
New Living Translation
The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
English Standard Version
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
New American Standard Bible
"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.
King James Bible
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.