What makes a raciest?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
This is why a presentation of the truth of our history is necessary. It wasn't meant to be this way. And many Americans opposed this. But we are presented as the evil people now.

Quantrill
I see, I think people have forgotten that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, It's easy to pick on America, because of it's actions, but really every one does the same thing, every country has issues it needs to work on.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
I see, I think people have forgotten that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, It's easy to pick on America, because of it's actions, but really every one does the same thing, every country has issues it needs to work on.
No. I'm talking about a misrepresentation of history. You completely missed it.

Quantrill

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Really? lol that is funny, in an ironic way. I doubt it dude,
see my understanding of America is that it is Plutonomy run on Capitalism.
A country were the minority of the wealthy have more than the majority of the poor, and capitalism is purely a mob tactic of lying, and extorting people to get wealth.
Which is like the documentry I watched called The Corporation, under the law the Corporation is an artificial person, They have the same personality as a psychopath.

Which is like, pretending to have feeling about others, no regards of consequences,
They pretend they care but they really don't, they don't care how they make their money as long as they do, It doesn't matter if it bankrupts a person or ruins their lives or families to collect fees, fines and debts, it doesn't matter if it destroys natural resources homes and communities if they can make a profit on the resources available.....

So realistically, when your in debt to a corporation, your really in debt to a psychopath. When they start buying their way into office they don't pass legislation in favour of the people they pass legislation in favour of the company or corporation they work for.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
No. I'm talking about a misrepresentation of history. You completely missed it.

Quantrill
Sorry man, my biggest problem is that I have had 2 concussions in the last 2 years, and I spend so much time alone in front of the t.v. and computer, that I have absolutely no idea how it's affecting me, and no one around to give me the feed back.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Really? lol that is funny, in an ironic way. I doubt it dude,
see my understanding of America is that it is Plutonomy run on Capitalism.
A country were the minority of the wealthy have more than the majority of the poor, and capitalism is purely a mob tactic of lying, and extorting people to get wealth.
Which is like the documentry I watched called The Corporation, under the law the Corporation is an artificial person, They have the same personality as a psychopath.

Which is like, pretending to have feeling about others, no regards of consequences,
They pretend they care but they really don't, they don't care how they make their money as long as they do, It doesn't matter if it bankrupts a person or ruins their lives or families to collect fees, fines and debts, it doesn't matter if it destroys natural resources homes and communities if they can make a profit on the resources available.....

So realistically, when your in debt to a corporation, your really in debt to a psychopath. When they start buying their way into office they don't pass legislation in favour of the people they pass legislation in favour of the company or corporation they work for.
Like I said...you missed it.

Quantrill

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry man, my biggest problem is that I have had 2 concussions in the last 2 years, and I spend so much time alone in front of the t.v. and computer, that I have absolutely no idea how it's affecting me, and no one around to give me the feed back.
Is that supposed to be an excuse? Don't waste your time with me on it.

Quantrill