what makes a women, characteristics, clothes, character, or anatomy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
What makes a women, character, characteristics, clothes, or anatomy.

Z

Zi

All those. although Id love to go back in time when women carried themselves so well and dressed for every occasion. Or that I had a feminine mother. hair, heels, dresses, silky things, perfume that lingered after she left.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
XX chromasomes, as well as their naughty bits...if you know what I mean...

(Pls don't ban me.)

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Hi JK! Nice to see you posting in here :D

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
[video=youtube;lscb75j_mtg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lscb75j_mtg[/video]

Aug 27, 2017
God takes a man's rib, says abracadabra ! And hey presto a woman complete with breasts, knickers, a feminine voice, long hair and an implanted desire to find a man. It's as simple as that.

M

Miri

God takes a man's rib, says abracadabra ! And hey presto a woman complete with breasts, knickers, a feminine voice, long hair and an implanted desire to find a man. It's as simple as that.

Not quite! He created them male and female, we are made in the image of
God. Carefully and wonderfully made, precious in His eyes.

Thats entirely different to cooking BBQ spare ribs.

Feb 7, 2015
Very simply stated, it is her response to a man.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
​carrying a wooden spoon and a bible. ouch!

T

TemporaryCircumstances

DNA and at least 18.
I wouldn't consider 18 year olds women
At least from what I've seen 22 years olds shouldn't even be considered women yet lol

T

Tinuviel

Simple biology. xx Chromosomes. If you're saying what GOD views as good in a woman, or what SOCIETY views as good in a woman, (funny how they are often opposite, isn't it?) or what makes a lady, well...that's a whole different topic.

D

Depleted

I wouldn't consider 18 year olds women
At least from what I've seen 22 years olds shouldn't even be considered women yet lol
Averaging it out. More of a maturity level. But that maturity level should be there by the time we hit 18, even if we don't hit full-maturity yet.

I've considered you and LT women for the last two years I've known you.

Admittedly, I still like to play, but when it's time to act my age, I'm able.

D

Depleted

Simple biology. xx Chromosomes. If you're saying what GOD views as good in a woman, or what SOCIETY views as good in a woman, (funny how they are often opposite, isn't it?) or what makes a lady, well...that's a whole different topic.
Lady?

Out of my field of knowledge. lol

K

kaylagrl

Well, that use to be an easy question to answer.But when a gold metal Olympian can become a dame and the world accepts it,I suppose the answer has become more complicated.

D

Depleted

There's a loaded answer. I'd like to hear that expounded on.
Ha! Our nosiness may be squelched for a bit. Willy is busy batting down his hatches against Irma.

As for my "response to a man"? It depends on the man.

D

Depleted

Well, that use to be an easy question to answer.But when a gold metal Olympian can become a dame and the world accepts it,I suppose the answer has become more complicated.
Sadly, he's still a he. The world never accepted him. Some went along with him, so now he's stuck continuing to have to show that mask, when all along he was shouting for help. The same people who said, "good for you" are now going about their lives while he still struggles.