what makes a women, characteristics, clothes, character, or anatomy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 27, 2017
Not quite! He created them male and female, we are made in the image of
God. Carefully and wonderfully made, precious in His eyes.

Thats entirely different to cooking BBQ spare ribs.

No, I was talking about Genesis, not cooking !

Feb 28, 2016
a woman is a woman, no matter what 'the world' tries to make of her or make her into...

K

kaylagrl

Ha! Our nosiness may be squelched for a bit. Willy is busy batting down his hatches against Irma.

As for my "response to a man"? It depends on the man.

I was thinking about them all down that way and as I said elsewhere Ive been praying since I heard this storm was coming. I hope they are all safe.

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Averaging it out. More of a maturity level. But that maturity level should be there by the time we hit 18, even if we don't hit full-maturity yet.

I've considered you and LT women for the last two years I've known you.

Admittedly, I still like to play, but when it's time to act my age, I'm able.

Loll if I'm considered mature the world has drastically gone down the hole

Feb 7, 2015
There's a loaded answer. I'd like to hear that expounded on.
Well, wouldn't you be confident in reversing that by saying the primary mark of a man is largely the way he treats women, and how he acts around them?

Feb 7, 2015
Ha! Our nosiness may be squelched for a bit. Willy is busy batting down his hatches against Irma.

As for my "response to a man"? It depends on the man.

Ah, but do you see what you've done right there? You "respond" according to how closely each individual you encounter resembles YOUR idea of what a man (or woman) should be.

We all do.

K

kaylagrl

Well, wouldn't you be confident in reversing that by saying the primary mark of a man is largely the way he treats women, and how he acts around them?

Actually I was thinking your answer was entirely too deep for some in this generation. We've become so shallow and I think its part of the reason we see so much divorce. But I wasn't disagreeing with your answer. And a point on the end of that is it seems these days man and woman mean something different than even in my parents day.What people consider a man today would be called a boy back in my parents day.

K

kaylagrl

Ah, but do you see what you've done right there? You "respond" according to how closely each individual you encounter resembles YOUR idea of what a man (or woman) should be.

We all do.

There is another interesting discussion to be mined...

Feb 7, 2015
A book that I cannot recommend too highly..... for both men and women.... Is Eyes of Honor.

I think you can find a free version to download, online. Maybe not. But, at any rate, it is only about $10 on Amazon for the kindle version.

It deals with this sort of thing, all through it.

D

Depleted

We all do.
Nope. That's not it. I immediately assume someone is worth listening to and included. All people -- young, old, male, female, liberal, conservative, Yankee, Southerner, Guamian, rich, poor, middle-class, Christian, atheist, whatever. The second they make it known, I'm not worth the same thing, my response changes. If they never make that known, it never happens.

There is a bad difference in men and women. Women are judged by our looks first. Female, not-the-ideal-weight, hair-color, age, height, pants-or-dress, all of which, somehow, is supposed to tell our insides. I've been dismissed simply because of one or more of those things. (It just happened in BDF a week or two ago. It happens more often by Christians than by the world, and the world tends to feel sorry for me because I'm a Christian. lol)

Men are judged too, but usually by the fatness of the wallet. Considering they don't hang their wallets around their necks, most people get to know them before they find out what they're worth.

If this comes down to "ideal man," then let me take it up a notch. My "ideal person" is someone who can agree or disagree with me just as long as they take the time to know what I think BEFORE they choose either/or. Don't do that, and I dismiss.

(BTW, I'm one of six "kids" in my family. None of us are alike. And I think the only thing we can agree on is that we're family so we're stuck with each other. Even how we feel about that differs any day of the week. lol)

D

Depleted

BTW, Willie. Where are you, time wise, on the Irma hit list? I know the outer edges have swallowed up half of Florida now, but when do you hit hunker-down mode?

(As much as we argue on here, I really do worry about you, if I don't see you on here for any extended amount of time.)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Iact 12/in a half, ? and not the acts. chapter 12. lol!

T

TemporaryCircumstances

(Thank you you know who you are)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Well don't try telling by the cologne or perfume. It might be what ever is on sale. Duh lol