What makes you HAPPY..😊😊

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
Aside from the four Fs, I enjoy music(rock, metal and some classical), movies(thriller, mystery and action) and reading.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
I would say what makes me happy is watching funny YouTube videos/informative YouTube videos, Winning 1st in an online mode race in Mario Kart, defeating a hard section of a videogame, when an anime has a satisfying ending (And is not β€œGo read the manga/light novel” type ending, worst kind of ending, in my personal opinion), when God puts reminders in my life (Like people are nice), enjoying God’s creation when walking outside, eating sweets/food I like, Christmas time, seeing family I don’t see that often, having family over at our house, shopping for nerd stuff, when I learn something new, and going home from work.

That’s what I would say for now, lol

Edit: I forgot that when I actually get a house chore done and signing along to music (Including the nerd stuff...yes sometimes I sing anime music, I’m not a weeb, but I would say that’s the only most weeb thing I do, can’t help it, the songs are catchy, lol)
Youtube is awesome/

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
It is total happiness πŸ˜‚ When I find money in my pocket I forgot about πŸ˜‚

Happy2020

Oct 5, 2020
Real, eternal happiness or joy, is seeing the Hand of G-d in everything that we do, every moment of life and seeing the beauty of how everything is connected by Him. It takes much time and patience but it is a beautiful thing!

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
It is total happiness πŸ˜‚ When I find money in my pocket I forgot about πŸ˜‚
🀣🀣🀣🀣...yes so very true...thata one thing that makea me happy for sure.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Real, eternal happiness or joy, is seeing the Hand of G-d in everything that we do, every moment of life and seeing the beauty of how everything is connected by Him. It takes much time and patience but it is a beautiful thing!
Hi Happy2020..most definitely 100000000000000000000%😊😊

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hahaha Encouragement!!!! :) Nice to hear from you!!! Thank you very very much!!! How is your day going?
HI I am doing fine...😊😊..finally my way home.
I hope you remember to up date your profile name to Happy2012 on the 1st of jan 2020...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Happy2020

Oct 5, 2020
HI I am doing fine...😊😊..finally my way home.
I hope you remember to up date your profile name to Happy2012 on the 1st of jan 2020...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
LOL!!! I guess I will have to do that...hahaha good point! Even saying the word happy makes me happy! LOL.

Great!! Where is home for you?

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
LOL!!! I guess I will have to do that...hahaha good point! Even saying the word happy makes me happy! LOL.

Great!! Where is home for you?
I will get the owners of C.C to inform you or just do a thread as I gentle reminder..😊😊
I live in London England...πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Happy2020

Oct 5, 2020
I will get the owners of C.C to inform you or just do a thread as I gentle reminder..😊😊
I live in London England...πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
Hahaha thanks! I will leave it to you to give me a reminder! Oh wow!!! I hear it rains a lot there? True? My best friend is from London.

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
What makes me happy - ok other than sharing Christ and spending time with God etc ...

First thing I can think of is when my family and friends are happy.

When it’s cold and rainy or even sunny and warm and I can snuggle up on the sofa and look out at the greenery i am
Blessed to have as a view from my lounge window.

When I receive mail from someone who randomly just though of me and decided to send a card or Write to me With all their news and thoughts, instead of
Dropping a brief but polite β€œhi” text.

Nature and love and friends and family and ... chocolate lol

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Spending time with my wife, son, daughter in law and grandson. Also, vacation! :cool:

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hahaha thanks! I will leave it to you to give me a reminder! Oh wow!!! I hear it rains a lot there? True? My best friend is from London.
I will get the king of the planet enmiga🌏 to remind you..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
The English weather changes all the time.In one day you could have at least 3 different weather climates..heavy rain..hot sunshine...very cold...β›…πŸŒ€πŸŒ₯🌫
cool you have a best friend living over here too

Happy2020

Oct 5, 2020
I will get the king of the planet enmiga🌏 to remind you..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
The English weather changes all the time.In one day you could have at least 3 different weather climates..heavy rain..hot sunshine...very cold...β›…πŸŒ€πŸŒ₯🌫
cool you have a best friend living over here too
Hahaha nice I best see that invitation!!! Haha sounds like Canada too! I hope to be in Israel by next month! So I'll have summer all the time and the Holy Land with me!