What makes you HAPPY..😊😊

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
@mailmandan ...
I went to Montego bay Jamaica , it was so beautiful , and the people where lovely...
I went when the hurricane hit , first one they had in 32 years , good job I went for 2 weeks , because the first week the sky was black , the hotel flooded , it was quite scary...

About five days after the hurricane moved on , I went walking on the beach , the sea had brought all sorts of drift , and I found the most beautiful seashell I had ever seen , but I left in on the shore because I thought it was stealing if I took it ...

I went when I was an unbeliever , but I remember laying on the private beach , looking into the now beautiful blue sky and thinking " I am closer to God now that I am in Jamaica " lool , I think I must of thought I was nearly in heaven :ROFL:
...xox...

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
We have like that kind of place in Philippines 😊 here's my picture of that place...😊 this was a few years ago. I am behind the whale 😅 IMG_20201027_195637.jpg

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
Sunrise, waking up in the morning looking at the window with solace, peace, serenity, the art of doing nothing and not worrying, sitting at the patio / balcony / beach or mountain top watching the sunset with a glass of wine. Reading a good book and finishing it, watching a sappy, romcom movies, hot cocoa on a rainy day, dancing in the rain, diving on a cliff or tip of the boat in the middle of the ocean, snorkeling, parasailing, train ride across Europe. Ice cream, popcorn, chocolate!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Sitting in my PJs , candle lit , hot baths with candles , while talking to our Father about the day He has blessed me with...
Watching YouTube , looking out my bedroom window on foggy days like today , and watching my plants bloom in my bedroom , my christmas cactuses...

Reading the word first thing in the morning with a nice cup of coffee , and thanking God for all the times I can say " All is well with my soul "

Have a lovely Sunday all ...
...xox...

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
Sitting in my PJs , candle lit , hot baths with candles , while talking to our Father about the day He has blessed me with...
Watching YouTube , looking out my bedroom window on foggy days like today , and watching my plants bloom in my bedroom , my christmas cactuses...

Reading the word first thing in the morning with a nice cup of coffee , and thanking God for all the times I can say " All is well with my soul "

Have a lovely Sunday all ...
...xox...
Omg I agree... pj's, hot bath, acupressure massage, foot reflexology, facials... Ahhh... life

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
Knowing that one day, I'm going to be dead. You might ask....how does that make me happy? Because my life is crap, but I find solace and comfort in knowing it won't last forever.

Very reassuring indeed. Nothing else comes close.
You are not the darkness you endured.
You are the light that refused to surrender.​
By: John Mark Green

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
what's up with gifs today didn't post correctly, but this one will l😁l

can you say (snow day)
oh!, juuust did👍

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Knowing that one day, I'm going to be dead. You might ask....how does that make me happy? Because my life is crap, but I find solace and comfort in knowing it won't last forever.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
I want to ask you to do me a huge favour and watch the Wateraid short film I sent you and then tell me what you think of it... will you do that for me? Please? 🙂🦋

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
My comfy, warm bed ALL to myself🤗
My little dog❤️
Peace and quiet😊
Rest aaahhh
Knowing God is with me, He will never leave me and I can leave all my cares with Him.
Nice food🙂

Helping or comforting someone worse off than me👌

Seeing others do the same👌

Knowing that one day I will be with Jesus forever where there will be no more death, crying, sorrow or pain and it will be sooner than we than we think!

Seeing a little, new baby👶🏻

Seeing dolphins🐬

Reminding myself to see the glass as half-full rather than half-empty and ‘counting my blessings’

Water that tastes nice

Making, sharing and eating lots of Chocolate brownies😜

Posting stuff on here that people like☺️

A hot bubble bath🥰

Thinking about good people who have been or are in my life.

Going to my church meeting to be with other Christians.

Worshipping God.

Reading wonderful living truths in the Bible.

And I can think of all this whilst I feel terribly ill lol🤣
Thank you Lord!!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
My comfy, warm bed ALL to myself🤗
My little dog❤️
Peace and quiet😊
Rest aaahhh
Knowing God is with me, He will never leave me and I can leave all my cares with Him.
Nice food🙂

Helping or comforting someone worse off than me👌

Seeing others do the same👌

Knowing that one day I will be with Jesus forever where there will be no more death, crying, sorrow or pain and it will be sooner than we than we think!

Seeing a little, new baby👶🏻

Seeing dolphins🐬

Reminding myself to see the glass as half-full rather than half-empty and ‘counting my blessings’

Water that tastes nice

Making, sharing and eating lots of Chocolate brownies😜

Posting stuff on here that people like☺️

A hot bubble bath🥰

Thinking about good people who have been or are in my life.

Going to my church meeting to be with other Christians.

Worshipping God.

Reading wonderful living truths in the Bible.

And I can think of all this whilst I feel terribly ill lol🤣
Thank you Lord!!
Hope you feel better soon sister...
Have one of your nice hot baths to sweat it out , and dive back into your cosy bed and relax...Praying you will feel better...
...xox...

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Jesus makes me happy... other than that seeing others happy makes me happy.

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.
I just remembered it me other thing that makes me happy...
Toasty warm clothes fresh from the dryer. 😃