What makes you HAPPY..😊😊

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

seeing the joy on my kiddos faces when they realize they mastered as skill they have struggled with.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Lots of stuff but at the moment just messing about with friends on discord.
boom.PNG

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Homemade boiled custard! A gallon a week keeps me happy.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
My little buddy here....

Humour 7 (3).jpg

I'm starting to think maybe he ain't a border collie though.

BigSky2021

Apr 23, 2021
Anytime I can spend in nature appreciating the beauty of Creation is rewarding and makes me happy. Ever look up in the sky on a clear night and see all the stars? Or go up in the mountains and see a magnificent landscape? Or do snorkeling at a coral reef? A waterfall, A bird's song, a wolf's howl, a cricket chirping, waves lapping ... all these are praises sung to the Creator in my view, and we are fortunate when we can also enjoy them!

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Cuddles with my sweet kitties brings me happiness. Cat lady for Christ! πŸ˜πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜»

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Hi Gods dear people..What makes you feel happy?😊😊😊
Yes of course God is and will always the true source of our happiness and sense of forfillment and I am sure the same would apply to many of you too.God created us with emotions which are directly connected to our everyday life experiences..So there are usually things that just make us feel happy or put a smile on our faces,makes us go.."Ahhhh".There must be loads of things I am sure.
We live in the world and there are things in life that are part of existence that are pleasurable experiences...just seeing a beautiful sunset makes me smile..
What makes me feel happy is coming home after a long day at work and chillng out for a bit..Yep...gotta admit it too.. I love cats esp kittens..anytime i see a cute cat/kitten it makes me feel warm inside..my list goes on.So what makes you feel happy or just feel content,blessed whatever term you wanna call it..
Even getting into a nice warm bath or getting into your warn bed when your tired and just resting there before you fall asleep...for some is a great feeling of bliss😴😴
Maybe just sitting down watching your favourite film chilling out does it for you?Reading the bible?Spending time with family/friends?..ect...Feel free to mention more than one if you want ..Look forward to hear from you.😊😊
* New, American Godzilla movies.

* Yankee WS victories, NYR Stanley Cups, NY Jets Super Bowls. Yeah, I know.

* Meeting up with friends I haven't seen in a long time.

HumbleOne

Jul 10, 2021
Python:
import tkinter
from tkinter import *

# Make window with a title

newWindow = Tk()
newWinodw.title("What makes me Happy?")

# Make a label to

myLabel = Label("Why programming!!! Silly!!! I haven't a life.")
myLabel2 = Label("Programmers don't have girlfriends lol")
myLabel.pack()
myLanel2.pack()

newWindow.mainloop()
Coffee and code make the world go round.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Coffee and burgers make me happy!
well that makes me happy too..πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š coz i love a good burger πŸ”πŸ”...with fries of course thrown in🍟🍟

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Python:
import tkinter
from tkinter import *

# Make window with a title

newWindow = Tk()
newWinodw.title("What makes me Happy?")

# Make a label to

myLabel = Label("Why programming!!! Silly!!! I haven't a life.")
myLabel2 = Label("Programmers don't have girlfriends lol")
myLabel.pack()
myLanel2.pack()

newWindow.mainloop()
Coffee and code make the world go round.
Coffee can make code go round.

HumbleOne

Jul 10, 2021
Good one!!! Good one!!!!!
Python:
# Fill the coffee cup

cup_is_full = false

if (cup_is_full == false):
    cup_is_full == true

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Right now, finding a full-time job that I can pay rent with, and finding a new place to live that that job could support that is also QUIET and BUG-FREE, would make me very happy. (Last night, at 3am, this clueless, 20-something moron was making a lots of noise in the courtyard outside my apartment window. Called the police, but they were too busy with more serious calls. I hate this apartment structure and the class of people it attracts.)

Unfortunately I think God has got me in chastisement mode, and that will likely not be happening for the foreseeable future... if ever.