what makes you happy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter camper
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
When I hear about people once lost now are saved.
When i am able to witness to the lost and plant a seed in their hearts.
My wife and kids.
But most of all the Love God has for me.
 
when it's all a bit overwhelming, like I can't quite wrap my head around a thing and I can't trust something enough to let go...to be....courageous, it's those hours I just want to lay there with God for a spell....

[video=youtube;GemKqzILV4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDjFg_8u87zT0&v=GemKqzILV4w&feature=pla yer_detailpage[/video]

Pretty cool.