What planet are you from?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I think this question is actually brilliant! Because then it goes on into infamy.... Do "they" need a Savior, did God have His Bible written (all 66 Books), are the aliens created in His image too so Jesus is actually an alien on some other planet/galaxy!?!

Or maybe if God's Word is really Authority there are no aliens....
But what if there are?? What makes someone believe there are? I’ve heard of abduction and this type of alien called facehugger google him its really nasty but once you realize you’ll be surprised.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I just don't trust scientist they think everything evolved for millions of years into an advanced form,,,,and then they create GMO organisms as if they don't believe themselves...

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
But what if there are?? What makes someone believe there are? I’ve heard of abduction and this type of alien called facehugger google him its really nasty but once you realize you’ll be surprised.
Haha... now you can buy your very own facehugger alien for halloween...
1567828915327.png

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
If i was abducted by aliens and had physical marks to show the world it would be a "cash cow"; I would bare my butt or what ever piece of my body I needed to and claim area 51 did it to me; because it is America's fault. We know with aliens the government has to be at fault somewhere!...lol...lol

Sep 22, 2019
I've noticed a great wave of tv programmes about aliens recently and I'm suspicious about it.
The thing which I find perplexing is that those who make programmes like " Ancient Aliens" and the like find Christian and other religious /spiritual accounts of the world entirely implausible UNTIL someone suggests that the characters in them were spacemen, and then they suddenly believe ,for example, that Moses parted the sea.

Musicus

Oct 26, 2017
Well, according to the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"-

Guess I'm from Mars. I should go take Marvin the Martian's X-22 explosive space modulator away from him, before he hurts somebody.
Ya mean the Immodium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator?

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
Which, of course, Intelligent Design proponents have been stating for a very long time.

Fallen on one's own sword is nothing new.

The problem with 'Intelligent Design' is that it based upon the metaphysical doctrine of 'Creatio ex nihilo' which holds that the universe was created from nothing and is eternal, if one's hope is in the Word of the Eternal God.

The necessary parameters to sustain life between temperature, air composition, gravity force, etc are so mathematically improbable it isn't funny.
What would be funny is if God said 'it's nothing', well maybe not to those who believe in Creatio Ex Nihilo .

M

morefaithrequired

Planet Catholica. Some people think we are in a different galaxy .
Our Pope sometimes appears on Star Trek.

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
I'm from....Uranus!

HA!

I'm so funny and original, aren't I?