What Should I do tonight?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

Im glad that light is being directed in that direction as I do believe boredom is dangerous and often hidden behind our happy social media profiles. Even though there's a big crowd in denial. So listen to this, the truth of the matter is, being bored is kind of counterproductive.

A lot of people have big goals, dreams and even a vision, yet they find themselves in a place on the internet, reading an article on what to do when they're bored. I really want to spread genuine awareness that people themselves are in control of their future.

Me & my writer are really trying to spread this message, it's not an easy task. I do believe our work can genuinely help people, not only the readers on this blog! What to do when your bored |Try 10 Things - Meaning Of A Hobby
Yay... another person using the site to advertise their blog. That Never gets old.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yes, talk about gravedigging. We talk about it frequently here...

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I am bored....

I've gotten done Everything I need to get done this week. Cleaned the house. Cleaned out a ton of stuff. Organized a ton of stuff. Worked, did laundry. All I have left to do is a few dishes and I'm good to go.

I literally have nothing to do and I am not enjoying being alone But, I don't have anyone to hang out w/ tonight and am dealing w/ being alone and not liking it because I have stuff on my mind and I don't know what to do about it.

I already finished watching a movie: Shipwrecked. A good older disney movie. I didn't really want to watch movies or play video games the rest of the night. That's not too relaxing when my mind is stuck on other stuff. This weekend it's supposed to rain both days, I need to get myself up outta this rut I'm in.

Go to a museum or art gallery. Find an interesting class to take a night go to the library. Or you can come clean my house.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Go to a museum or art gallery. Find an interesting class to take a night go to the library. Or you can come clean my house.

I LOVE cleaning other people's houses. It's my own house that I hate to clean.. :( lol

Aug 2, 2009
Mmmmm Pinesol.... smells just like a a pine tree dipped in toxic waste. :)

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014
Explore your back yard and find a new species of something... lol I dont know.