What should our views be on LGBT

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

bygrace

Dec 3, 2018
So what is the purpose of the Clitoris, Just for pleasure. "Thus, the clitoris is stimulating pleasure for something that just isn't scientifically useful for anything. ---> so women have a mental disorder?
you really are graphic. there is pleasure in sex because God created it that way. between one man and one women.

K

kaylagrl

Hiya. Yep still singing and living haha how r u xxx
Oops almost hit report instead of reply. Better wake up here. I'm doing quite well thank you. Thought I'm come in and snoop a bit,make sure you all are behaving. Good to hear you are well, and hopefully your mom too. lol I remember her visits here. I think she and I would get on quite well!! Blessings!

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I don't like it when people judge others that are gay. I know gay people that are very nice. they are nicer than some christians I know. That is my problem. I rather have a nice person next to me than one that just judges and saysomeone is bad just becuase of who they are.
No one is judging the gay people. The sin is judged just like the other sins.
Practicing gays will go to hell. That is the bible on it. Same with the murders,wizards, idolators,...etc
God doesnt make exceptions. If u have a problem with him, take it up with him but dont expect us to sugarcoat sins that lead to hell.
Jesus is the only way through repentance and faith

Dec 26, 2018
all sin in a mental illness stemming from a corrupt mind. That is why we are to renew it. Your pseudo medical explanation does not deal with the issue of sin. if what you said is true then they are not needing forgiveness or salvation. Homosexuality is sin.
Mental illness is not just about distress such as anxiety and depression, it also means an impairment of personal functioning, which is exactly what homosexuality is. We are designed to function as intended in the bible and not stick our wangs inside the forbidden cave.

bygrace

Dec 3, 2018
Mental illness is not just about distress such as anxiety and depression, it also means an impairment of personal functioning, which is exactly what homosexuality is. We are designed to function as intended in the bible and not stick our wangs inside the forbidden cave.
NO, it is sin and making excuses for sin is why we have more issues with it. If it is anything like you say, such a mental disorder; then get on board with the cure. Start speaking out on how Homosexuality is a mental defect and we need to do all we can to cure these oppressed. You won't do that because most people do not believe it. or support it. it is a dog whistle to remove any accountability for those in this sin. Parent, family member etc.. because they can't come to the truth it is a self-destructive, self-deceived, and self-pleasing sexual preference. your medical term should be the reason for all addictions. However, there are powerful Ministries Life "Purelife which are seeing homosexuals set free for this sin. and Living victorious lives. Jesus came to set people free not coddle them under addictions.

bygrace

Dec 3, 2018
you are a perverted person who would speak such a way. this speaks very clearly to your trolling on this site. The cave you are in is one of a lie and deception you can continue in your perverted sexual lifestyle all you want. IT is sin, and God will not accept it. There is no such thing as a saved homosexual or a gay Christian just like there is no Christian drunks or Christian addicts

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
you are a perverted person who would speak such a way. this speaks very clearly to your trolling on this site. The cave you are in is one of a lie and deception you can continue in your perverted sexual lifestyle all you want. IT is sin, and God will not accept it. There is no such thing as a saved homosexual or a gay Christian just like there is no Christian drunks or Christian addicts
That last sentence is flawed

bygrace

Dec 3, 2018
The clitoris is there to pick up stimulation from the outside world. When a stimulus enters via that way, the brain interprets it as a good thing because it is likely that the female is procreating with another man, thus, it floods the brain with good feeling hormones to encourage that behaviour in the hope of getting pregnant. The clit was not put there to just simply pleasure the brain. Pleasure serves a purpose and that purpose is not to have some female intruder all up in there. You're not designed to be attracted to the same sex. Let me put this simply so I don't have to keep repeating myself. Sex with the same gender = no baby = useless as the whole point to sex is to have children. If you're attracted to the opposite sex then something is wrong with you genetically or something horrible may have happened to you as a child or you have been encouraged to do so by bad parenting, which is ironic because if your parents were also gay then you wouldn't even be alive to have the views you have :D
you are atroll and will be banned.

bygrace

Dec 3, 2018
That last sentence is flawed
How so? Jesus did not save us in our sin HE saved from our Sin. If I was Gay and saved I am gay no more I have been set free. I do not Identify with my sin I identify with my Lord

Dec 26, 2018
You sound angry and very confused. I hope you have a nice day my friend.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
How so? Jesus did not save us in our sin HE saved from our Sin. If I was Gay and saved I am gay no more I have been set free. I do not Identify with my sin I identify with my Lord
Sanctification is a process. Many Christians struggle due to curses or not knowing how to be set free and need help but dont get it

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany

Addiction as a comparison to homosexuality is nonsense

bygrace

Dec 3, 2018
Sanctification is a process. Many Christians struggle due to curses or not knowing how to be set free and need help but dont get it
yes but you do not identify with the struggle you identify with the one who gives Victory.

bygrace

Dec 3, 2018
not anger at all you are clearly one who supports homosexuality. You post foolish things pertaining to sexual things not Biblical ones

bygrace

Dec 3, 2018
so you do not agree that Homosexuality is an addiction to sex with the same sex? Then please explain Roman chapter 1:18-32

God’s Anger at Sin
18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness. Or who, by their wickedness, prevent the truth from being known. 19 They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.
21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23 And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.
24 So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.

The issue is sin. And if it is left unchecked it will drag one down in greater sin. Homosexuality in context to this chapter very clearly is one that those who do such things desire them and have rejected the call of God and knowing it is wrong. SO God will turn one over to the very thing they want. Yet Sin will not stop with just homosexuality they will lie, commit murder as everyone who sins shall surely die. The reason why one does not come out of this type of sin is they do not want to. They want God to accept it. Thus they pervert His Grace to continue in sin. And will not hear the truth. as Rom 1 says. They chnage the truth of Gods word for self-pleasure. CHrist did not come to save gays HE came to save sinners. There is no such thing as a gay christian. IF Jesus is your Lord and savior you are not bound by that sin anymore. Struggling is not idenifying with it, Struggling is doing what you can to get away from IT.

bygrace

Dec 3, 2018
I am not confused, it is clear by you're sexual overly descriptive comments of the female parts you are perverted. it is not respectful or prudent to say such things which you did for shock and forwardness of speech. Which is common with homosexuals who say everything to normalize their sin

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
so you do not agree that Homosexuality is an addiction to sex with the same sex? Then please explain Roman chapter 1:18-32

God’s Anger at Sin
18 But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness. Or who, by their wickedness, prevent the truth from being known. 19 They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them. 20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.
21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23 And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.
24 So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.

The issue is sin. And if it is left unchecked it will drag one down in greater sin. Homosexuality in context to this chapter very clearly is one that those who do such things desire them and have rejected the call of God and knowing it is wrong. SO God will turn one over to the very thing they want. Yet Sin will not stop with just homosexuality they will lie, commit murder as everyone who sins shall surely die. The reason why one does not come out of this type of sin is they do not want to. They want God to accept it. Thus they pervert His Grace to continue in sin. And will not hear the truth. as Rom 1 says. They chnage the truth of Gods word for self-pleasure. CHrist did not come to save gays HE came to save sinners. There is no such thing as a gay christian. IF Jesus is your Lord and savior you are not bound by that sin anymore. Struggling is not idenifying with it, Struggling is doing what you can to get away from IT.
Homosexuality is a demon and not a addiction. U cannot be Christian and homosexual nor a warlock or consistent liar.
Theres a difference between lifestyle and falling at times.
Sodom and Gomorrah are the best example. The people lived the lifestyle and were destroyed. Lot was more or less raped by his daughters in a fall back (not excusing that disgusting incest).
Sin happens at times as long as we are in thess fleshly bodies. The lifestyle and mind is what makes us

G

Gracie_14

I am not confused, it is clear by you're sexual overly descriptive comments of the female parts you are perverted. it is not respectful or prudent to say such things which you did for shock and forwardness of speech. Which is common with homosexuals who say everything to normalize their sin
Would you please stop attacking him! He's a new believer and a friend of mine if you hadn't noticed and he was simply stating the obvious facts...why are you attacking him in this manner?