What should our views be on LGBT

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I am not confused, it is clear by you're sexual overly descriptive comments of the female parts you are perverted. it is not respectful or prudent to say such things which you did for shock and forwardness of speech. Which is common with homosexuals who say everything to normalize their sin
I thought he shot back with that clitoris stuff because this "pro gay scientist' was trying to use it as a excuse.
He didnt say anything perverted. In face, he choose his words wisely. Calm down u seem to interpret a little too much into this

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Would you please stop attacking him! He's a new believer and a friend of mine if you hadn't noticed and he was simply stating the obvious facts...why are you attacking him in this manner?
It was a little graphic and is frowned on by some people. Not everyone is so down to earth when it comes to sex and stuff.
Stop being so upset about it. Dont try to fight a fight u cant win lil sis xx

Dec 26, 2018
I am not confused, it is clear by you're sexual overly descriptive comments of the female parts you are perverted. it is not respectful or prudent to say such things which you did for shock and forwardness of speech. Which is common with homosexuals who say everything to normalize their sin
Well, sorry Hillary Clinton, I didn't mean to offend you. Apart from you coming across as an angry snowflake, you're also confused and I feel sorry for you. I don't think you're a troll but there is something definitely not right with you my friend. Nothing I said supports homosexuality in any way (at least not intentionally); my message was clearly against it. If I said something that was not quite right, then point it out in a civilised Christian-like manner, rather than acting like I just stole your milk coupons. I am still learning as a Christian but I am clearly against homosexuality. I'm not sure how you could have possibly gotten my message confused with that of someone who supports it. If I used the term 'mental illness' incorrectly then so be it I will withdraw that comment, but in future, you should just simply point out where someone is wrong and then show them the passage in the bible that proves it rather than turning into an ANTIFA member. Also, showing sympathy to these people is not the same as giving them an excuse. They need saving and just outright attacking people will just push them away from Christianity. You need to calm yourself down because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back. Thus, my advice is that when crap happens make fertilizer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Well, sorry Hillary Clinton, I didn't mean to offend you. Apart from you coming across as an angry snowflake, you're also confused and I feel sorry for you. I don't think you're a troll but there is something definitely not right with you my friend. Nothing I said supports homosexuality in any way (at least not intentionally); my message was clearly against it. If I said something that was not quite right, then point it out in a civilised Christian-like manner, rather than acting like I just stole your milk coupons. I am still learning as a Christian but I am clearly against homosexuality. I'm not sure how you could have possibly gotten my message confused with that of someone who supports it. If I used the term 'mental illness' incorrectly then so be it I will withdraw that comment, but in future, you should just simply point out where someone is wrong and then show them the passage in the bible that proves it rather than turning into an ANTIFA member. Also, showing sympathy to these people is not the same as giving them an excuse. They need saving and just outright attacking people will just push them away from Christianity. You need to calm yourself down because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back. Thus, my advice is that when shit happens make fertilizer.
Edit the cussing if u dont wanna be banned.
Chillax brother. Its all kewl

Dec 26, 2018
It was a little graphic and is frowned on by some people. Not everyone is so down to earth when it comes to sex and stuff.
A fight she can't win? Oh boy, then you don't know her very well lol :) Besides, she wasn't disagreeing with him, she was disagreeing with his attitude towards the disagreement, which I completely agree with. Anyway, I am completely "chillaxed" :) I usually would just ignore situations like this as it doesn't bother me in the slightest. However, I had to respond because he was accusing me of being a homosexual and/or supporter of it haha.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
A fight she can't win? Oh boy, then you don't know her very well lol :) Besides, she wasn't disagreeing with him, she was disagreeing with his attitude towards the disagreement, which I completely agree with. Anyway, I am completely "chillaxed" :) I usually would just ignore situations like this as it doesn't bother me in the slightest. However, I had to respond because he was accusing me of being a homosexual and/or supporter of it haha.
I found when getting accused like that i just take a pause and usually dont come back until the next day, if at all.
Your personal walk with God is more important than justifying yourself and debating in a Forum.
Which that can be hard to keep in mind at times

G

Gracie_14

Oh okay...I guess.... I won't bother, lol

Thanks Demi...

@Fortitude Stop the cussing!!!!

AllenW

Apr 20, 2016
Hey all,

I seem to never be on the same page with other Christians when it comes to LGBT issues. I see it as a disgusting sin that brings judgment upon the nations that accept its practice.

I'm always get accused of being judgemental, they say hate the sin not the sinner. However, I want no part of it, I cannot stand to know anyone who is LGBT. When in contact with them and despite becoming purely disgusted and very uncomfortable, I do treat them with respect just like any other person.

They see it as it's just like other sins, agreed, sin is still sin. But, this sin is praised and accepted throughout nations, practiced in communities, and accepted in churches. Would you praise a drunkard? Fight for rapist rights? Fly a flag supporting pedophiles? everyone sins, but no one should glorify it and it is against God's word.
I don't blame you for being disgusted.
I am too.
Don't give in to anyone about this.
God found it disgusting too.
Stay away from them and have fellowship with true Christians.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Well, sorry Hillary Clinton, I didn't mean to offend you.
Calling someone Hillary Clinton may just be the unpardonable sin.

I think that's considered swearing in christian circles.

Try not to use that kind of language.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Calling someone Hillary Clinton may just be the unpardonable sin.

I think that's considered swearing in christian circles.

Try not to use that kind of language.

He used the s word. THAT is what I meant

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
No one is judging the gay people. The sin is judged just like the other sins.
Practicing gays will go to hell. That is the bible on it. Same with the murders,wizards, idolators,...etc
God doesnt make exceptions. If u have a problem with him, take it up with him but dont expect us to sugarcoat sins that lead to hell.
Jesus is the only way through repentance and faith
Hmmm, I was under the impression Jesus paid the price for ALL of our sins. Colossians 2:13

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Hmmm, I was under the impression Jesus paid the price for ALL of our sins. Colossians 2:13
U gotta be saved and repent first. U cant do witchcraft or murder or have same sex relationships and be Christian

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
U gotta be saved and repent first. U cant do witchcraft or murder or have same sex relationships and be Christian
Well according to the gospels a criminal hung on the cross who died with Jesus was most likely the first person to see Jesus in heaven.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
But I was still more offended by hearing the word "Hillary."

It made me throw up a little.

If that made u throw up a lil with one eye....how much worse would it be qith 2 ...lol ur funny

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Well according to the gospels a criminal hung on the cross who died with Jesus was most likely the first person to see Jesus in heaven.
He recognized Jesus and humbled himself. Are u defending satanism,murder and practicing homosexuals now. Sad

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
He recognized Jesus and humbled himself. Are u defending satanism,murder and practicing homosexuals now. Sad
Not defending any practice. The bottom line is that we are all sinners deserving of death. Jesus died for your sins, my sins & the LGBT sins. We all sin every single day and we all justify them and do not not repent. Matthew 7:3 Again If we were judged on if we repent of all sin to be right with God we all fail.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
John 1:5-7 English Standard Version (ESV)
Walking in the Light
5 This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
John 1:5-7 English Standard Version (ESV)
Walking in the Light
5 This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
You should keep on reading.........
1 John 2
2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.