What the Bible says happens after we die.

  • Thread starter Thread starter prayforsaving
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

prayforsaving

Guest
Our physical bodies cease to exist and our soul and our new bodies unit and either go to eternal Heaven or eternal Hell.

Verse about going to Heaven and Hell:

John 3:36- "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him."

Romans 1:18 describes very well who the wrath of God will be upon. Romans 1:18 "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness,"

What truth are all of the wickedness and godlessness men suppressing?
- They are suppressing the Truth about Jesus. The truth about how they can be saved by the one and only God. But instead they get entangled into the Devils lies and evilness and are blind to the Truth.

Revelation 20:10 "And the Devil who has deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever."

-"AND THE DEVIL WHO HAS DECEIVED THEM." Those who the Devil has deceived away from Jesus will be in Hell with him FOREVER AND EVER.

Romans 8: 1-2 "Therefore there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death."

-Romans 8:1-2 is stating that those who accept Jesus into their life and truly follow God, that sin and death no longer have a grip on us, that we are set free because of him.
 
I honestly do not care what the Bible states what will happen to me when I die. What I Believe will happen, is that I be a candidate for special ops is God's plan. My life here will be the resume' and God knows what I will best be a blessing for.
 
jsladder;bt15516 said:
I honestly do not care what the Bible states what will happen to me when I die. What I Believe will happen, is that I be a candidate for special ops is God's plan. My life here will be the resume' and God knows what I will best be a blessing for.

How can you not care what the Bible says? The Bible is the key to God's plan. And what do you mean special op's for God's plan?