What to do next..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 26, 2017
I'm so glad therapy is going well and you're already seeing some improvement! God is at work in your son! I worried too when mine was younger (and at times still do) but I just tried to continue to put him into God's hands and trust. Praying you find that peace also!
Thank you again. I’m taking it a day at a time. God is definitely at work, I completely agree! God Bless you! :) I’m praying for you and your son as well

susanv1994

May 14, 2018
It is the most important communication, glad you found something to help ease your worries.

Mar 28, 2018
I am glad you are TrustingGod4Life. He will give you wisdom on how to love your son and how to help him learn and grow. There are options for your son if he is non-verbal. Have you thought about teaching him basic sign language or buying him a word picture board? If you can teach him basic signs (bathroom, hungry, drink, food, etc.) this may cut down on his frustration when it comes to communicating. With the picture board he can point to what he wants or needs. He may be a little young for the picture board now but maybe something to consider as he gets older. You can get a book from your local library on basic sign language or american sign language. God loves you and your family and has you in the palm of his hand. God will give you the grace to raise your son and calm your emotions. I pray that God gives you the wisdom and understanding on what to do when your son has outbursts and cries. Continue to pray for him and over him. You are doing a good job reaching out for support and seeking God for answers. Autism is different in every child. Maybe consider reaching out to a local support group in your area. I am praying for you and your family.

Dec 26, 2017
I am glad you are TrustingGod4Life. He will give you wisdom on how to love your son and how to help him learn and grow. There are options for your son if he is non-verbal. Have you thought about teaching him basic sign language or buying him a word picture board? If you can teach him basic signs (bathroom, hungry, drink, food, etc.) this may cut down on his frustration when it comes to communicating. With the picture board he can point to what he wants or needs. He may be a little young for the picture board now but maybe something to consider as he gets older. You can get a book from your local library on basic sign language or american sign language. God loves you and your family and has you in the palm of his hand. God will give you the grace to raise your son and calm your emotions. I pray that God gives you the wisdom and understanding on what to do when your son has outbursts and cries. Continue to pray for him and over him. You are doing a good job reaching out for support and seeking God for answers. Autism is different in every child. Maybe consider reaching out to a local support group in your area. I am praying for you and your family.
Thank you for your advice! I will definitely use the picture board. He can say somethings but not a lot of words. He usually will pull me to what he wants or needs. Also, definitely going to try the sign language.

Thank you for the encouragement as well, it gets tough but nothing to hard for God. Thank you for prayers it helps!! God Bless you,I appreciate the time you took to respond to my post.:)

susanv1994

May 14, 2018
I am just Glad that I could be there. Hang in there God does have a plan Jer 29:11