B
Bowling300
Guest
Hello All
I recently have discovered my Wife wanted to get a Divorce. I've since have seeked a relationship back with God and a marriage counsel. I went to the 1st session by myself , the Doc asked me to invite my Wife and to let her know it would be safe. She did go to the 2nd and even a 3rd session with me.
I know she doesn't thing highly of herself yet I keep telling her she is Beautiful and a good wife and mom. I've asked her to go to church and she said that she has been before and knows what it is like. I'll keep praying for her. I have been clean on my path with Gods help on my behavior for 24 days now. I see a slight change in her and we are even done some things together.
We have a date this weekend in which my boy will be staying with some friends over night. I know God is helping me cause I see a change in me also.
I asked her last week if she still wanted to leave she replied I didn't say that.
So I just keep praying and have given it to God for guidance and help.
I recently have discovered my Wife wanted to get a Divorce. I've since have seeked a relationship back with God and a marriage counsel. I went to the 1st session by myself , the Doc asked me to invite my Wife and to let her know it would be safe. She did go to the 2nd and even a 3rd session with me.
I know she doesn't thing highly of herself yet I keep telling her she is Beautiful and a good wife and mom. I've asked her to go to church and she said that she has been before and knows what it is like. I'll keep praying for her. I have been clean on my path with Gods help on my behavior for 24 days now. I see a slight change in her and we are even done some things together.
We have a date this weekend in which my boy will be staying with some friends over night. I know God is helping me cause I see a change in me also.
I asked her last week if she still wanted to leave she replied I didn't say that.
So I just keep praying and have given it to God for guidance and help.