What tv shows do you wish they'd bring back??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Seinfeld. They all get out of prison years later. It'd be great.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Aren't they bringing back Rosanne with the same cast?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
A 90's-style Star Trek series.

D

Depleted

I loved that show when I was in middle school. :)

My wife said she wishes they would bring back Magnum PI. :eek:
My last fight with my little brother. I was in college, and he's a year younger than you. (Ha, figure out that math, since I don't remember how old he was that particular year. lol) The very last Dukes was on. The grand finale. Opposite to it was a movie about "The Compleate Beatles." I was a big Beatle's fan, and was babysitting him. He wanted to know if he could watch it. Sure, not a problem.

He didn't tell me it was two hours long, and in those days there was only one TV in every house.

Argh! Big fight. AND, our last fight, because the fight was even. (No matter how old he was, he was a boy, not a teen. I'm just a lousy fighter. lol)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
[video=youtube;Mmm3KTa601s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmm3KTa601s[/video]

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I wish they'd bring back Dexter. Man, I miss that show. Since Michael C. Hall is getting older, I don't know if he would be a good choice to play him again. It would still be kind of sad seeing the title role go to someone else since he's so good at "being" Dexter.
That was my favorite show EVER! :rolleyes:

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Yes they are...and she's supposed to be portrayed as a trump supporter.. should be interesting!
I'm not going to call her a Trumper, but she doesn't trash talk him like other personalities in Hollywood.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I'm not going to call her a Trumper, but she doesn't trash talk him like other personalities in Hollywood.
She's actually a real trump supporter and said she voted for him.

Gary

Oct 23, 2011
[video=youtube;bNg-xClEnqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNg-xClEnqM[/video]