What tv shows do you wish they'd bring back??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

Clicking Reply With Quote shows us who you are responding to and what they said. Otherwise it looks like you're talking to yourself. And saying "all if the above" to yourself just looks weird. :cool:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
[video=youtube;g8exUJ-Cmfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8exUJ-Cmfc[/video]

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
[video=youtube;SaxejzghwCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaxejzghwCs[/video]

razor17

Aug 16, 2017
On a more permanent basis the X files not just for this season 11 :(

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
Unsolved Mysteries

Not a repacking of old episodes like they did in 2008. Not a CGI bobblehead of Robert Stack. Just make some new segments about current unsolved mysteries and air it in a place where people will watch it. Maybe some of these cases can get solved.

NewStuff17

Dec 30, 2017
Clicking Reply With Quote shows us who you are responding to and what they said. Otherwise it looks like you're talking to yourself. And saying "all if the above" to yourself just looks weird. :cool:
lol Sorry. I saw that hours after the fact. I can't edit it now.

NewStuff17

Dec 30, 2017
Unsolved Mysteries

Not a repacking of old episodes like they did in 2008. Not a CGI bobblehead of Robert Stack. Just make some new segments about current unsolved mysteries and air it in a place where people will watch it. Maybe some of these cases can get solved.
These use tp scare me but I could stand to watch it again too.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Some things I remember they will never bring back. Because of the racial stereotypes: Like Amos 'n Andy and Al Jolson movies. You haven't lived until you've seen a stage performance by Al Jolson. :cool:

7050.gif

NewStuff17

Dec 30, 2017
No, its still on. I was just saying those are the two shows I know of that seem to be immensely popular with women :rolleyes:
LOL Really? A guy introduced me to it. I loved the story line immensely. When they tied how River Song got in the story, I just cried.