What uphold all things?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
What uphold all things?
Let your answer comes from the Word of GOD.
GOD bless you.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
What uphold all things?
Let your answer comes from the Word of GOD.
GOD bless you.
Colossians 1:16-18 New International Version (NIV)
16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Psa 54:4

Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.

Isa 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

E

EleventhHour

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee

with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 41:10

Feb 28, 2016
PS. 63:8.
My soul follows hard after You: Your Right hand upholds Me.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
What uphold all things?
It is not "what" but "who" upholds all things by the word of His power?

CHRIST IS THE BRIGHTNESS OF GOD'S GLORY
Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high (Heb 1:3)