What was abolished?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What was abolished?


  • Total voters
    18
This does not answer the question. What exactly IS the "law"?

Selling loose untaxed cigarettes are against the "law" as well, so can all of the "law" be listed? Then out of the complete list of God's law, can we then list exactly what was abolished out of it?

Nothing has been abolished,


Matt 5:18, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected."

"Unless heaven and earth passes away..the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law"

Revelation 21:1-2, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no more sea. And I, Yahchanan, saw the holy city, Yahweh Shammah, coming down from Yahweh out of heaven, prepared as brides adorned for their husbands. And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying: Behold, the tabernacle of Yahweh is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and Yahweh Himself will be with them, and be their Father.

every Law still stands, the Messiah handles all the High Priest action, which includes Sacrifice, this transfer is detailed in hebrews, but most have no clue what Hebrews is saying.

Hebrews 7:11-12, "Now if perfection had been attainable through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need would there have been for another priest to arise after the order of Melchizedek, rather than one named after the order of Aaron? For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law."

Strong's Concordance
3331 - metathesis
metathesis: a change, removal
Original Word: μετάθεσις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: metathesis
Phonetic Spelling: (met-ath'-es-is)
Short Definition:change, transformation, removal
Definition: (a) change, transformation, (b) removal.

Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) transfer: from one place to another 2) to change 2a) of things instituted or established
—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

From G3346; transposition, that is, transferral (to heaven), disestablishment (of a law):—change, removing, translation.

Strong's Concordance
3346 - metatithemi
metatithemi: I transfer, desert, change
Original Word: μετατίθημι
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: metatithemi
Phonetic Spelling: (met-at-ith'-ay-mee)
Short Definition: I transfer, desert, change
Definition: (a) I transfer, mid: I go over to another party, desert, (b) I change.

Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)


1) to transpose (two things, one of which is put in place of the other)
1a) to transfer
1b) to change
1c) to transfer one's self or suffer one's self to be transferred
1c1) to go or pass over
1c2) to fall away or desert from one person or thing to another

—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
From G3326 and G5087; to transfer, that is, (literally) transport, (by implication) exchange, (reflexively) change sides, or (figuratively) pervert:—carry over, change, remove, translate, turn.

The Perfect Priest!;

Hebrews 4:1-15, "Seeing then that we have a great High Priest Who has ascended into the heavens: Yahshua the Son of Yahweh, let us hold fast our profession. For we do not have a High Priest Who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all ways tempted as we are--yet was without sin."

Hebrews 9:11-12, "But the Messiah came near as a High Priest over the righteous things to come, with the great and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation;Nor through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once, for all, having obtained eternal redemption."

For it was written long before it happened:

Psalm 89:26-37, "He will call out to Me; You are my Father, O Yahweh! You are the Rock of my salvation! And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish his Seed forever, and his throne will be as the days of heaven. Should his children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My lovingkindness I will not utterly withdraw from him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness--I cannot lie, and I say to David: His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky."


Mattithyah 22:37-40, "Yahshua said to him: You must love Yahweh your Father with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might (Deut 6:5). This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself (Lev 19:18). On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

all is word #G3650 - holos
Strong's Concordance
holos: whole, complete
Original Word: ὅλος, η, ον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: holos
Phonetic Spelling: (hol'-os)
Short Definition: all, the whole, entire
Definition: all, the whole, entire, complete

I guess people think the Messiah ad no clue what He was talking about? I think He knew exactly.

Psalm 89:26-37, "...My covenant will stand fast with Him...My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness--I cannot lie..."


"Unless heaven and earth passes away..the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law"

Revelation 21:1-2, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away
 
Last edited:
They in days past were given the Law through Moses and the levitical priesthood, we are given it through the Messiah afer the Priesthood of Malak Zadiq/Mechizedek.
 
Nothing has been abolished,


Matt 5:18, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected."

"Unless heaven and earth passes away..the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law"

Revelation 21:1-2, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no more sea. And I, Yahchanan, saw the holy city, Yahweh Shammah, coming down from Yahweh out of heaven, prepared as brides adorned for their husbands. And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying: Behold, the tabernacle of Yahweh is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and Yahweh Himself will be with them, and be their Father.

every Law still stands, the Messiah handles all the High Priest action, which includes Sacrifice, this transfer is detailed in hebrews, but most have no clue what Hebrews is saying.

Hebrews 7:11-12, "Now if perfection had been attainable through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need would there have been for another priest to arise after the order of Melchizedek, rather than one named after the order of Aaron? For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law."

Strong's Concordance
3331 - metathesis
metathesis: a change, removal
Original Word: μετάθεσις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: metathesis
Phonetic Spelling: (met-ath'-es-is)
Short Definition:change, transformation, removal
Definition: (a) change, transformation, (b) removal.

Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) transfer: from one place to another 2) to change 2a) of things instituted or established
—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

From G3346; transposition, that is, transferral (to heaven), disestablishment (of a law):—change, removing, translation.

Strong's Concordance
3346 - metatithemi
metatithemi: I transfer, desert, change
Original Word: μετατίθημι
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: metatithemi
Phonetic Spelling: (met-at-ith'-ay-mee)
Short Definition: I transfer, desert, change
Definition: (a) I transfer, mid: I go over to another party, desert, (b) I change.

Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)


1) to transpose (two things, one of which is put in place of the other)
1a) to transfer
1b) to change
1c) to transfer one's self or suffer one's self to be transferred
1c1) to go or pass over
1c2) to fall away or desert from one person or thing to another

—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
From G3326 and G5087; to transfer, that is, (literally) transport, (by implication) exchange, (reflexively) change sides, or (figuratively) pervert:—carry over, change, remove, translate, turn.

The Perfect Priest!;

Hebrews 4:1-15, "Seeing then that we have a great High Priest Who has ascended into the heavens: Yahshua the Son of Yahweh, let us hold fast our profession. For we do not have a High Priest Who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all ways tempted as we are--yet was without sin."

Hebrews 9:11-12, "But the Messiah came near as a High Priest over the righteous things to come, with the great and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation;Nor through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once, for all, having obtained eternal redemption."

For it was written long before it happened:

Psalm 89:26-37, "He will call out to Me; You are my Father, O Yahweh! You are the Rock of my salvation! And I will make Him My firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep for Him forever and My covenant will stand fast with Him. And I will establish his Seed forever, and his throne will be as the days of heaven. Should his children forsake My Law, and refuse to walk in My judgments; Should they profane My statutes, and fail to keep My commandments; Then I will punish their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with lashes from the whip. Nevertheless, My lovingkindness I will not utterly withdraw from him, nor will I ever betray My faithfulness. My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness--I cannot lie, and I say to David: His Seed will endure forever, and his throne will endure before Me like the sun. His throne will be established forever like the moon: the faithful witness in the sky."


Mattithyah 22:37-40, "Yahshua said to him: You must love Yahweh your Father with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might (Deut 6:5). This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself (Lev 19:18). On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

all is word #G3650 - holos
Strong's Concordance
holos: whole, complete
Original Word: ὅλος, η, ον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: holos
Phonetic Spelling: (hol'-os)
Short Definition: all, the whole, entire
Definition: all, the whole, entire, complete

I guess people think the Messiah ad no clue what He was talking about? I think He knew exactly.

Psalm 89:26-37, "...My covenant will stand fast with Him...My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness--I cannot lie..."


"Unless heaven and earth passes away..the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law"

Revelation 21:1-2, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away

The abolishment of the handwriting of ordinances can't be wrong, can it?
 
The abolishment of the handwriting of ordinances can't be wrong, can it?

Interesting you got through that post in 2 min or less! lol

No it's right, people do not understand what teaching Paul grew up in....

the law of the pharisees had 2,000s of man made laws, Messiah made a SPECTACLE of what when He was here?

I know people read His words and think He was not stern, however with the pharisees....

Mattithyah 15:2-3, "Why do Your disciples transgress the traditions of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat. But He answered, and said to them: And why do you transgress the Laws of Yahweh by your traditions?"

THIS IS the last thing He saiid to the pharisees before they killed Him;

Mattithyah 23:39, "For I say to you: From this moment you will not see Me, until you say: Blessed is He Who comes in the Name of Yahweh!"

why, because their man made laws;

The Jewish Encyclopedia Volume 9, pages 162-163
The restriction upon communicating the Name proper probably originated in Oriental etiquette; in the East even a teacher was not called by name. For naming his master Elisha, Gehazi was punished with leprosy (II Kings viii. 5; Sanh. 100a). After the death of the high priest Simeon the Righteous, forty years prior to the destruction of the Temple, the priests ceased to pronounce the Name (Yoma 39b). From that time the pronunciation of the Name was prohibited. "Whoever pronounces the Name forfeits his portion in the future world" (Sanhedrin xi. 1). Hananiah ben Teradion was punished for teaching his disciples the pronunciation of the Name (`Ab. Zarah 17b).

Yeremyah 11:21, "Therefore this is what Yahweh says concerning the men of Anathoth who seek your life, saying; Do not prophesy in the Name of Yahweh, or you will die by our hand!"


New International Version Mt 23:2-3
"The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach."

King James Bible Mt 23:2-3
"Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not."



Shem Tob's Hebrew Mattithyah
Mattithyah 23:2-3, "The Pharisees and Sages sit upon the seat of Mosheh. Therefore, all that he (Mosheh) says to you, diligently do, but according to thier takanot (reforms) and thier ma'asim (precedents) do not do, because they talk (Torah) but they do not do."



Takanot: reforms or enactments that (falsely) "change or add" to Yahweh's Law.

Ma'asim: acts or deeds that serve as precedents for rabbinic law.

Both Takanot and Ma'asim are laws of the Talmud.

THIS IS THE BURDEN!

People read Paul though their own modern view or the view of the harlot and her daughters...

Having NO CLUE of the history of Paul's time....


Matt 15:7-9, "Hypocrites! Well did Isayah prophesy of you, saying: These people draw near to Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips, but have removed their hearts far from Me. But in vain they do worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men."

Isayah 29:13-14, "Therefore Yahweh said: Because these people draw near to Me with their mouths and honor Me with their lips, but have removed their hearts far from Me, and their reverence to Me is taught by the precept ofmen; Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people; a marvelous work and a wonder; for the wisdom oftheir wise men will perish, and the understanding oftheir prudent men; discerning, will be hid."

John 7:16-17 "Yahshua answered, them, and said: My doctrine is not Mine, but His Who sent Me. If any man will do His will, he will know about this teaching--whether it comes from Yahweh, or whether I am speaking of My own authority."

Matt 5:18, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected."

Revelation 21:1-2, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no more sea. And I, Yahchanan, saw the holy city, Yahweh Shammah, coming down from Yahweh out of heaven, prepared as brides adorned for their husbands. And I heard a great voice out of heaven, saying: Behold, the tabernacle of Yahweh is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His people, and Yahweh Himself will be with them, and be their Father.
 
No it's right, people do not understand what teaching Paul grew up in....

People read Paul though their own modern view or the view of the harlot and her daughters...

Having NO CLUE of the history of Paul's time....

Paul could recite the entire first 5 books of Scripture OFF MEMORY ALONE...

Then he called himself a "pharisee of pharisees" had to mean he was deep into their law at one time...

Yet people who know nothing of what Paul's quotes and talks of say they know exactly what every words of his means... not attacking you or anyone, but it is true.

and this is what ends up happening, oh and why was this written?

2 peter 3:15-17, "And count the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability."
 
Last edited:
What did he receive? Was it just the 10 commandments? Is it more? If so can they all be listed that we are to follow?

9 of the ten were quoted by Jesus as a Jew required to obey them, to Jews. He was not sent to minister to the Gentile world. He commissioned the apostles to do that. Whatever was issued through Moses was amplified in part greatly by Jesus, thereby changing the law, while not destroying it. He isn't on record as sponsoring much of Moses. His comments trumped Moses by adding love instead of curses/flesh obedience.

The New Covenant commands far exceed the inadequate laws from Moses.

It's like a 6th grader bragging to a college mathematics graduate that he can add "ones" digits. He can understand that if he doesn't take the trash out as commanded by parents, he will be punished, with the formerly promised rewards for obedience dissolved within the punishment even if he reluctantly carries out the command.

The old covenant through Moses was empowered by the blood of bulls. The New Covenant was empowered (ratified) by the blood of God's Son, Jesus. If the former blood was good, though temporary year to year, how much better the blood of Jesus for us?

God "divorced" idolatrous Israel. Their law served only to teach us that we all need a savior.

They were unfaithful, making Moses and the holiness of God a comic before the Gentile world.

Jesus came to fix that, not by resurrecting Moses and the law, but Jesus himself, and his law of love and liberty.
 
They in days past were given the Law through Moses and the levitical priesthood, we are given it through the Messiah afer the Priesthood of Malak Zadiq/Mechizedek.

Where is it written that Melchizedek received the same law Moses received?
 
Where is it written that Melchizedek received the same law Moses received?

If we believe Messiah and Psalms we know that it's the same Law...

Mattithyah 22:37-40, "Yahshua said to him: You must love Yahweh your Father with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might (Deut 6:5). This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself (Lev 19:18). On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

all is word #G3650 - holos
Strong's Concordance
holos: whole, complete
Original Word: ὅλος, η, ον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: holos
Phonetic Spelling: (hol'-os)
Short Definition: all, the whole, entire
Definition: all, the whole, entire, complete

I guess people think the Messiah ad no clue what He was talking about? I think He knew exactly.

Psalm 89:26-37, "...My covenant will stand fast with Him...My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness--I cannot lie..."


"Unless heaven and earth passes away..the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law"

Revelation 21:1-2, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away."

It's not Moses law, it's the Creator Law

Malakyah 4:1-4,"For, behold, the day comes that will burn like an oven; and all the proud, yes, and all who do wickedly, will be stubble--the day that comes will burn them up, says Yahweh of hosts; and it will leave them neither root nor branch. But for you who reverence My Name, the light of righteousness will arise with healing in its wings; and you will go out, leaping like calves released from the stall. And you will tread down the wicked; for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I will do this, says Yahweh of hosts. Remember the Law of Mosheh My servant, which I commanded through him in Horeb for all Israyl, with the statutes and judgments."
 
Paul could recite the entire first 5 books of Scripture OFF MEMORY ALONE...

Then he called himself a "pharisee of pharisees" had to mean he was deep into their law at one time...

Yet people who know nothing of what Paul's quotes and talks of say they know exactly what every words of his means... not attacking you or anyone, but it is true.

and this is what ends up happening, oh and why was this written?

2 peter 3:15-17, "And count the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability."

Philippians 3:5-11 (KJV)
[SUP]5 [/SUP] Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
[SUP]6 [/SUP] Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
[SUP]7 [/SUP] But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
[SUP]8 [/SUP] Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

[SUP]9 [/SUP] And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
[SUP]10 [/SUP] That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
[SUP]11 [/SUP] If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
 
Mr. Word Swordsman, I forgot this;

Also this is a Scripture proving what I claim;

Romans 9:6-8, "However, it is not as though Yahweh's plan had failed. For it is not everyone who is a descendant of Israyl who belongs to Israyl. Nor, just because they are his descendants, are they all Abraham's children; but: In Isaac will your seed be called. That is, it is not those who are the children of the flesh who are Yahweh's children; but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's seed."

Psalm 105:6-9, "O seed of Abraham His servant, You children of Yaaqob, His chosen ones! He is Yahweh our Father! His judgments are in all the earth. He has remembered His covenant forever, the Law He commanded for a thousand generations; Which He made; ratified, established, with Abraham, and vowed by His oath to Isaac. He confirmed it; let it stand, to Yaaqob for a Law, and to Israyl for an everlasting covenant."
 
Philippians 3:5-11 (KJV)
[SUP]5 [/SUP] Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
[SUP]6 [/SUP] Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
[SUP]7 [/SUP] But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
[SUP]8 [/SUP] Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

[SUP]9 [/SUP] And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
[SUP]10 [/SUP] That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
[SUP]11 [/SUP] If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

You prove my prior point.

"as touching the law, a Pharisee;"

dung

You also isolate to error for he also says:

Romans 3:28, "For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the Law."

Romans 3:31, "Are we then doing away with the Law through the faith? By no means! Rather, we establish the Law!"

Romans 6:1-2, "What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means!How can we who died to sin still live in it?"

1 Corinthians 7:19, "For neither circumcision counts for anything nor uncircumcision, but keeping the commandments of God?"

Romans 6:1-2, "What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?"

Romans 7:7, Shall we therefore say that the Law is sin? No! By no means! But to the contrary, I did not know sin; transgression of the Law, except through the Law, for I did not know lust, unless the Law had said: Do not covet."

Acts 24:14, "But I confess this to you, that after the way which they call heresy--so I worship the Father of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets."

Romans 7:25, "Thanks be to Yahweh, I have deliverance through Yahshua Messiah our King! So then, with this same mind, I myself serve the Law of Yahweh, while in the flesh that is yet subject to the law of sin."

Acts 21:24, "Take them, and be purified with them, and pay their expenses so that they may shave their heads. Then everyone will know that those things they were informed about you (forsaking the Law), were lies, and that you, yourself, walk orderly, and keep the Law."

Romans 7:12, "Therefore the Law is holy, and the commandments are holy, and just, and righteous."

Ephesians 6:2-3, "Honor your father and mother; which is the first commandment with a promise: That it may be well with you, and you may live long on the earth."


Galatians 3:13,(KJV) "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the Law, being made a curse for us, for it is written, Cursed is everyone who hangeth on a tree."

2 peter 3:15-17, "And count the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability."
 
Last edited:
I guess "not under Law" can mean anything, eye of the beholder kind of thing.

Messiah said this, "Therefore, everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, is like a wise man who built his house on the rock MT 7:24".... right after this verse;

Matt 7:23, "But then I will declare to them; I never knew you. Get away from Me, you who practice iniquity."

iniquity is:#0458 anomia {an-om-ee'-ah} from G0459

Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) the condition of without law
1a) because ignorant of it
1b) because of violating it
2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness

satan freed some people for the Creators Law in the garden....

Mattithyah 5:19, "Whosoever, therefore, will break one of the least of these Laws, and will teach men so, he will be called the least in the Kingdom of Yahweh; but whosoever will do and teach them, the same will be called great in the Kingdom of Yahweh."

why?

Mattithyah 24:12, "And because iniquity will abound, the love of the many will grow cold."
under the old covenant only JESUS was able to fulfill it and no man could keep it so then if they broke one law big or little they would be guilty of offending GODs standard of perfection

JESUS fulfilled the law perfectly and graced it to us through faith.
So the issue is faith in the finished work of GOD

In the new covenant if we confess our sins JESUS is faithful to forgive us of all our sins.In the old covenant you were on your own until you realized that you needed a savoir(JESUS)

It's either all you or all JESUS.
 
under the old covenant only JESUS was able to fulfill it and no man could keep it so then if they broke one law big or little they would be guilty of offending GODs standard of perfection

JESUS fulfilled the law perfectly and graced it to us through faith.
So the issue is faith in the finished work of GOD

In the new covenant if we confess our sins JESUS is faithful to forgive us of all our sins.In the old covenant you were on your own until you realized that you needed a savoir(JESUS)

It's either all you or all JESUS.


John (Yahchanan 15:4-6, "Abide in Me, and I in you. Just as the branch cannot produce fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit; but without Me, you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away like a branch, and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned."


Psalm 89:26-37, "...My covenant will stand fast with Him...My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness--I cannot lie..."

I know its the common accusation that any who say we should obey Him are "justified by works", yet my sig says the reality of my belief.

Can a sheep be of the flock if he does not follow the Shepard?


John 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."

1 Yahchanan 2:1-2, "My little children, I write these things to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father: Yahshua Messiah, the Righteous; and He is the sacrifice of atonement for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."

Jude 1:4, "For there are certain men who have secretly crept in, who were before of old ordained for this condemnation, unholy men, who turn the undeserved pardon of our One Supreme Savior Yahweh into licentiousness, and deny Yahshua our Messiah"

1 Yahchanan 5:2-3, "By this we know that we love the children of Yahweh: When we love Yahweh by keeping His Laws. For this is the love of Yahweh: That we keep His Law, and His Law is not grievous."

entole = Commandment/Law

1 John 1:8-10, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us."

2 Timothy 4:3-4, “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts they will heap to themselves teachers, who will tickle their ears, and they will turn away their ears from the truth, and be turned to fables.”
 
Last edited:
John (Yahchanan 15:4-6, "Abide in Me, and I in you. Just as the branch cannot produce fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit; but without Me, you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away like a branch, and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned."


Psalm 89:26-37, "...My covenant will stand fast with Him...My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness--I cannot lie..."

I know its the common accusation that any who say we should obey Him are "justified by works", yet my sig says the reality of my belief.

Can a sheep be of the flock if he does not follow the Shepard?


John 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."

1 Yahchanan 2:1-2, "My little children, I write these things to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father: Yahshua Messiah, the Righteous; and He is the sacrifice of atonement for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."

Jude 1:4, "For there are certain men who have secretly crept in, who were before of old ordained for this condemnation, unholy men, who turn the undeserved pardon of our One Supreme Savior Yahweh into licentiousness, and deny Yahshua our Messiah"

1 Yahchanan 5:2-3, "By this we know that we love the children of Yahweh: When we love Yahweh by keeping His Laws. For this is the love of Yahweh: That we keep His Law, and His Law is not grievous."

entole = Commandment/Law

1 John 1:8-10, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us."

2 Timothy 4:3-4, “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts they will heap to themselves teachers, who will tickle their ears, and they will turn away their ears from the truth, and be turned to fables.”
By the deeds of the law no flesh shall be justified in his sight.
 
This is true, but can anyone walk in the Spirit while breaking that "rule book" ?

For what is sin if not transgression of the Law/Instructions?
if we walk in the spirit we will not transgress the law but full fill it but the irit will break the yolk as I have experienced it because of my own I could not have any breakthrough but by His spirit His whole spirit meaning His holy ghost power and Word which is also spirit a full balanced gospel only by His power is it possible to obey God
 
By the deeds of the law no flesh shall be justified in his sight.

I agree with that, but how did any of those verse or anything I said warrant that?

John (Yahchanan 15:4-6, "Abide in Me, and I in you. Just as the branch cannot produce fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, produces much fruit; but without Me, you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away like a branch, and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned."


Psalm 89:26-37, "...My covenant will stand fast with Him...My covenant I will not break, nor will I change what that has gone out of My lips. Once for all, I have vowed by My holiness--I cannot lie..."

I know its the common accusation that any who say we should obey Him are "justified by works", yet my sig says the reality of my belief.

Can a sheep be of the flock if he does not follow the Shepard?


John 12:48, "He who rejects Me, and does not follow My words has One Who judges him. The word that I have spoken, the same will be used to judge him in the last day."

1 Yahchanan 2:1-2, "My little children, I write these things to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father: Yahshua Messiah, the Righteous; and He is the sacrifice of atonement for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."

Jude 1:4, "For there are certain men who have secretly crept in, who were before of old ordained for this condemnation, unholy men, who turn the undeserved pardon of our One Supreme Savior Yahweh into licentiousness, and deny Yahshua our Messiah"

1 Yahchanan 5:2-3, "By this we know that we love the children of Yahweh: When we love Yahweh by keeping His Laws. For this is the love of Yahweh: That we keep His Law, and His Law is not grievous."

entole = Commandment/Law

1 John 1:8-10, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us."

2 Timothy 4:3-4, “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts they will heap to themselves teachers, who will tickle their ears, and they will turn away their ears from the truth, and be turned to fables.”

I know its the common accusation that any who say we should obey Him are "justified by works", yet my sig says the reality of my belief.

Can a sheep be of the flock if he does not follow the Shepard?

my sig;
Mt 5:18, "For truly I say to you; Unless heaven and earth passes away, one yodh--the smallest of the letters--will in no way pass from the Law, until all things are perfected."

Rev 21:1-2, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away."

Rom3:28,
"For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the Law."

31"Are we then doing away with the Law through the faith? By no means! Rather, we establish the Law!",

​
 
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, I will put my laws into their mind and write them in their hearts, and I will be to them a God and they shall be my people.