What was the greatest invention of all time?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 11, 2017
The zipper?
Toilet?
Glass?
Condom?
_________you tell me

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Mouse trap?

Sliced bread?

Telecommunications?

N

NoNameMcgee

a fork and knife ... so i can properly enjoy steak

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I would say the invention of the IGNORE BUTTON,

but that might sound SARCASTIC...

and that would seem to place sarcasm even higher on the list of inventions than the ignore button.

So those are my top two:
1. Sarcasm
2. Ignore Button

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Champagne More champagne
And more champagne

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
If anybody knows of any invention greater than air conditioners, I want to hear about it. Have you ever tried to survive a summer in the South without air conditioning? NOT GOOD!

R

renewed_hope

Goes back to the beginning when God created man :eek:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Goes back to the beginning when God created man :eek:
Ever notice how when God created Adam He saw His work as "good," but when Eve was made, God proclaimed His work "very good" :)

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
If anybody knows of any invention greater than air conditioners, I want to hear about it. Have you ever tried to survive a summer in the South without air conditioning? NOT GOOD!
What about portable air conditioners?
I went to Italy.

We spent one day in Florence.

It hit 45c

Given where I live when it hits 20c us blokes wear shorts and a t-shirt.

We say over here 18c knobbly knees

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Ever notice how when God created Adam He saw His work as "good," but when Eve was made, God proclaimed His work "very good" :)
God sees both male and female as a really good creation and invention.
I don't think God would ever do distinction of quality but in gender between the two.
(I'm not trying to change God's words)

R

renewed_hope

Yes, but us women wouldn't be who we are without a man....its what makes us complete

H

heartofdavid

Thats why adam bit on her apple. She used that "very good" line

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
If God would have said anything less, Eve would have started an argument.:cool:

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
Computers anyone? Wireless communication? Airplane flight?

I'd rank refrigeration right up there too.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
I'm sure that if the scribes of old were here they'd say, "the printer."

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Easy- Gutenberg’s printing press. Without it, the masses would be in ignorance and there would be very few other inventions.