What was the last thing you ate?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
What was the last thing you ate?
(I can't find the old thread for this so here's a new one)

Camess

Aug 11, 2020
Mozzarella goat cheese. Delicious!

Aug 2, 2009
I ate a cheese sandwich with mayo for breakfast. It was extra sharp cheddar cheese, my favorite. :giggle:

T

TheIndianGirl

Healthy cereal with blueberries and unsweetened almond milk. I eat this half the time for breakfast, the other half is everything bagel with chive and onion cream cheese. I alternate every two weeks.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
going into,
carb season 😝

cool thread brother!

S

Scribe

Smoked Pork Loin tacos on corn tortilla, Jalepenos, red onion, cilantro, red cabbage, kale, goat cheese. lunch.jpg

Aug 2, 2009
Healthy cereal with blueberries and unsweetened almond milk. I eat this half the time for breakfast, the other half is everything bagel with chive and onion cream cheese. I alternate every two weeks.
That all sounds yummy!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I mixed an egg salad w/a tuna salad from Clark's Nutrition and put in on my organic seed bread. Sounds boring but it was actually pretty good.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
I mixed an egg salad w/a tuna salad from Clark's Nutrition and put in on my organic seed bread. Sounds boring but it was actually pretty good.
best of both=nicE!!!
how was that bread, was thinkin about trying it, was it dry or like multi-grain bread that holds in more dense moisture?!?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
best of both=nicE!!!
how was that bread, was thinkin about trying it, was it dry or like multi-grain bread that holds in more dense moisture?!?
It's the 'Full Circle' Organic Seed Blast Bread. I do get the thin sliced bread so the seeds won't dominate the other things in the sandwich. I can't eat regular bread now, it seems like something is missing, lol.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I just had some broiled sour dough with melted Havarti slices and smooth natural peanut butter :)

The bread was quite crisped around the edges and doughy soft in the center. Quite satisfying! :D

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
I just had some broiled sour dough with melted Havarti slices and smooth natural peanut butter :)

The bread was quite crisped around the edges and doughy soft in the center. Quite satisfying! :D
very nice, sounds yums in the tums!
must incorporate more Havarti because it is so good and nice change from regular cheese and creem cheeses plus love me some peanut butter 👍