What was the last thing you ate?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
I had 2 sausage biscuit:.. with my own energy drink. Like water mixed with the MIO water flavors with caffeine in them.. can You believe I’m starting to NOT like hot coffee?? 🥺

Aug 2, 2009
I had 2 sausage biscuit:.. with my own energy drink. Like water mixed with the MIO water flavors with caffeine in them.. can You believe I’m starting to NOT like hot coffee?? 🥺
I tried to like hot coffee more than once in my life but could never do it. I dont know how people can be addicted to that stuff. :D I do love iced coffee though.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
I tried to like hot coffee more than once in my life but could never do it. I dont know how people can be addicted to that stuff. :D I do love iced coffee though.
Iced coffee is always good. Just can’t handle the hot coffee sometimes, which makes me sad in a way. I guess it’s all for the better? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Feb 28, 2016
organic taters with onions, heating up in the good Olive Oil, and then adding
2 eggs, without 'antibotics' along with steamed broccoli...
oh yeah 'kids', it gave me so much energy, and don't forget, I'm (73) and still
going strong, (with ALL of my ailments)...
so, quit (WHINING), you wiper-snappers)...
:):) =
after I posted this, Hub just told me, while he was over at his sisses, taking care of her,
that he watched a vid that showed, on the news, an (85yr. old woman),
(((pol-vaulting))) = HELLO!!!
I think I need a 'nap' after him telling me this!!!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Try a 50-50 mix of whole grain oatmeal flour and whole wheat flour. Use buttermilk. Totally awesome.
Thank you for the suggestion! You have given me ideas which I will try out in future :) I love buttermilk but rarely buy any cow milk products aside from butter and cheeses. I just don't drink cow milk, and have not for a very long time :unsure:However, my daughter, who has been doing a great deal of my shopping for me, has bought me various muffin and banana loaf type mixes which I am not prone to use at the moment, as my hankering for sweets is greatly diminished recently. I am, however, right now cooking up another one of my ginormous pancakes :D I put a couple of over ripe mashed up bananas in it, with some yogurt (yes, another cow milk product I consume ;)), applesauce, and maple syrup :)

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for the suggestion! You have given me ideas which I will try out in future :) I love buttermilk but rarely buy any cow milk products aside from butter and cheeses. I just don't drink cow milk, and have not for a very long time :unsure:However, my daughter, who has been doing a great deal of my shopping for me, has bought me various muffin and banana loaf type mixes which I am not prone to use at the moment, as my hankering for sweets is greatly diminished recently. I am, however, right now cooking up another one of my ginormous pancakes :D I put a couple of over ripe mashed up bananas in it, with some yogurt (yes, another cow milk product I consume ;)), applesauce, and maple syrup :)
If available try sheep's milk or goat milk. Supposedly sheep's milk is the ultimate.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
If available try sheep's milk or goat milk. Supposedly sheep's milk is the ultimate.
I have some powdered goat's milk :unsure::giggle: It comes in handy for various baking projects, which admittedly have been on the back burner (no pun intended!) for a while :) Your suggestion gave me the idea of mixing the muffin and loaf type mixes my daughter has bought me with my cup of flour I use for my pancake, reducing the flour accordingly ;) I will let you know when I try it out :D

My pancake today, just now, was a bit mushy in the middle, most likely due to the mashed
up bananas, as I made sure to cook it well, knowing that raw flour is not good to digest :)

It is yummy! I am still eating it :D

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
pizza is always sooo, good, happy Birthday Gandma🍕🎂👍

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Chicken nuggets w/mac n cheese and carrots....simple but nutritious :)

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
meatball, pepperoni, bacon and onion pizza...

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
multi-grain
cinnamon rasin bagel
with butter & cream cheese... with white chocolate coffee, tastes as good as it aromticly smells👍