What Were Ezekiel's Wheels and the Four Living Creatures?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Researcher

Active member
Oct 15, 2022
387
74
28
What do you make of verses like this?

Ezekiel 10:10 - And as for their appearances, they four had one likeness, as if a wheel had been in the midst of a wheel.

I believe God is showing us Particle Physics, Quantum Mechanics and Biology all rolled into one.

mhp-0653.jpg
 
What do you make of verses like this?

Ezekiel 10:10 - And as for their appearances, they four had one likeness, as if a wheel had been in the midst of a wheel.

I believe God is showing us Particle Physics, Quantum Mechanics and Biology all rolled into one.

View attachment 296585

You get all of those out of this?!
How?

It reminds me of this song:

Ezekiel saw de wheel ‘Way up in de middle of the air
Ezekiel saw de wheel ‘Way in the middle of de air
De big wheel run by faith And de little wheel run by de grace o’ God.
A wheel in a wheel— ‘Way in de middle of de air.

If you can explain what that has to do with anything more than this I will add it to the Key OT Teachings thread.
 
Im reading Ezekiel at the moment and I've always thought of the four cherubim representing Matthew , Mark , Luke and John . Their four faces , Matthew being the lion , Mark being the calf , Luke being the man and John being the eagle . These cherubim , to me , represent the four Gospels going out into the world declaring the ' good news of the Kingdom of God . I have absolutely no idea why I think this , I always have since the first time I read Ezekiel many many years ago . It seemed very obvious and clear to me immediately and it still does but , I have no idea why or how I came to this conclusion .