It was Blain's thread about the mustard seed that brought me to consider this.
Scripture says, there are three things that will last, faith, hope and love!
So much said in these words, I began to see that although we may disagree on alot of doctrines, interpitations, or simply what another may say.
That we can agree on this in Jesus, Faith, Hope and Love!
I wonder as well that when difficult days are with us, that these three things will sustain us in Jesus.
For they cannot be taken, only refused, they cannot be argued, only rejected.
How perfect is Our God that in Jesus, we are given such simple words, but in everyway, they are everlasting!
God bless
pickles
Scripture says, there are three things that will last, faith, hope and love!
So much said in these words, I began to see that although we may disagree on alot of doctrines, interpitations, or simply what another may say.
That we can agree on this in Jesus, Faith, Hope and Love!
I wonder as well that when difficult days are with us, that these three things will sustain us in Jesus.
For they cannot be taken, only refused, they cannot be argued, only rejected.
How perfect is Our God that in Jesus, we are given such simple words, but in everyway, they are everlasting!
God bless
pickles