What Worthwhile T.V. Shows Do You Watch???

  • Thread starter Thread starter OFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

How Much T.V. Do You Watch In A Week????????

  • I Watch Alot Of T.V.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Watch A Fair Amount Of T.V.

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I Watch Only Very Little T.V.

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I Watch None At All.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .
There are around 500 movies and 1000 TV shows at archive.org. They are old, no commercials, no sex, and free. That's mostly what I watch. Don't overlook oldtime radio shows either. They are well done, and the special effects are great because you make them for yourself. Those are also at Archive.org. Before my wife died, that was our biggest entertainment for many years. I still do one or so each day for relaxation between morning and evening's work.
 
I dont watch more thn n hour or so of tv per week. i dont see a point, the shows directed at my age are stupid and inappropriate, and fine, I'm a nerd. i love my books. i spend hours everyday reading. i read during every spare moment. and I'm insanely fast at it. all the reading eventually got me through my family's bookcases. and then most of our tiny public library's. so now most of the books are ones i pick up off the freebie list in the kindle teen section :D
 
I watch about two hours of TV then it's off til later on at night
 
i usally read my bible or watch tbn or any christian shows but sometimes i just watch christian dvds
 
i am getting a new portable dvd player to watch christian moives on very much alot soon.
 
I don't watch a whole lot of tv anymore, but I do watch professional wrestling (both WWE and TNA), and some game shows on a random basis, such as Wheel of Fortune, Family Feud, Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader, etc.
 
There is a reason why they call television the "boob tube." The inference is that a fool who would stare for hours at a boob is the same type of person that would stare for hours at the tube. Hence, "boob tube." Are you a "boob" spending much of your life staring at a"tube"? That goes for you women too. Think about that the next time you're lost for hours in those degeneratel soaps... lol. Don't be a "boob."