What would it take to "drain the swamp"?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2018
That's a new one for me. But I'm sure you have a reason to believe that so fair enough.

I actually hadn't thought of Nixon, I just meant in general corrupt politicians existed before Trump and corrupt policies such as slavery and segregation go all the way back to the country's beginning.
Slavery has'nt existed in my lifetime. We need to convince the Trumpists that segregation is not cool. True Americans have decided to stand together against The Communists of Russia... And thank God so has our CIA, FBI, and our Intelligence Dept...!!! Baby steps...

U

UnderGrace

Ironically the "swamp" has been drained. Every single person involved with Trump has been arrested... Good thing. Right? Maybe after he is gone things will get back to semi normal... Grown ups truly have to get back in charge...

"Every single person involved with Trump"

They are not the swamp.

Redwood

Dec 16, 2017
I think of Nixon as a man who was very astute in some ways, maybe not so much in others. He knew what was transpiring in the world at large. Even when he was given information as a former president, he could separate fact from fiction in a way that the other former presidents could not. I have also heard from various sources that he was a different person than what he projected to the media. He had a way of making people feel special as individuals. Maybe better one on one than as a public speaker. But yes, he was a very flawed person

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012

They are not the swamp.
Really. Filling your administration with the VERY SAME PEOPLE who crashed the world's economy ten years ago ... that's not draining the swamp, that's filling the swamp with creatures from the black lagoon!

U

UnderGrace

Really. Filling your administration with the VERY SAME PEOPLE who crashed the world's economy ten years ago ... that's not draining the swamp, that's filling the swamp with creatures from the black lagoon!
Sad you have not bothered to inform yourself of the full picture.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I actually hadn't thought of Nixon, I just meant in general corrupt politicians existed before Trump and corrupt policies such as slavery and segregation go all the way back to the country's beginning.[/QUOTE]

Tricky Dick was pretty bad but LBJ was probley worse. James Monroe was the first to publicly oppose slavery and Abraham Lincoln was a liberal. That makes being called a liberal a compliment.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I think of Nixon as a man who was very astute in some ways, maybe not so much in others. He knew what was transpiring in the world at large. Even when he was given information as a former president, he could separate fact from fiction in a way that the other former presidents could not. I have also heard from various sources that he was a different person than what he projected to the media. He had a way of making people feel special as individuals. Maybe better one on one than as a public speaker. But yes, he was a very flawed person
Nixon? Please, If political corruption was a hangable offence he'd be near the top of the list.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Sad you have not bothered to inform yourself of the full picture.
I find it alarmingly amusing that people who drink the red/blue kool-ade think theirs is the only batch that's not poisoned.

U

UnderGrace

I find it alarmingly amusing that people who drink the red/blue kool-ade think theirs is the only batch that's not poisoned.
What is more amusing are people who think they have not drunk any kool aid and reiterate tired, old allegations without substance based on one's own bias and emotions towards a leader rather than his policies.

Sep 13, 2018
Ironically the "swamp" has been drained. Every single person involved with Trump has been arrested... Good thing. Right? Maybe after he is gone things will get back to semi normal... Grown ups truly have to get back in charge...

What are you dissagreei

They are not the swamp.

Not anymore. LOL!!!

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
The swamp are the cultural Marxists seeking the overthrow of the constitution and the bill of rights ....are you one of them?
That's only half of it, dear.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Scooping up Roger Stone was a good move. Lying is his specialty he even admits to it. He has been telling political lies since elementary school. He told his class mates to go home and tell their parents to vote for Kennedy or they'd be going to school on Saturdays.

I doubt if they get any trustworthy info. from him.

U

UnderGrace

That's only half of it, dear.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention those who aid and abet the cultural Marxists whether knowingly or unknowingly

U

UnderGrace

Scooping up Roger Stone was a good move. Lying is his specialty he even admits to it. He has been telling political lies since elementary school. He told his class mates to go home and tell their parents to vote for Kennedy or they'd be going to school on Saturdays.

I doubt if they get any trustworthy info. from him.
You think a statement made by a kid in the school yard is to be taken seriously!!

Wow, I guess you are in league with the fake media who so quickly defamed and slandered the boys from Covington for wearing a MAGA and smiling.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
This cam directly from AmericanSamoa.gov.

It is our strong belief and conviction that the government exists to serve the people and any deviation from this public mantra contradicts this fundamental creed. Public good reflects the degree to which the quality of life of our people has been improved. Public expenditures that do not advance this public expectation are deemed to constitute leadership failure and wasteful use of public funds. Public benefits should accrue to the majority of the population and not just a select few.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Oh yes, I forgot to mention those who aid and abet the cultural Marxists whether knowingly or unknowingly
You know, there comes a point where all I can do is laugh.

Enjoy the kool-ade. I'm sure it tastes sweet going down.

And down is where it will take you.

U

UnderGrace

You know, there comes a point where all I can do is laugh.

Enjoy the kool-ade. I'm sure it tastes sweet going down.

And down is where it will take you.
I guess you have no facts then to support your claims like these "people" who crashed the economy in 2008?