What would you do if....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I would look up some good recipes for frog legs. :D

What would you do if computers got so advanced and you got so old that you couldn't figure out how to use new computers?

mochi

May 26, 2015
I would look up some good recipes for frog legs. :D

What would you do if computers got so advanced and you got so old that you couldn't figure out how to use new computers?
I would "nicely" ask someone else to teach me how to use it even if it will makes them go crazy because i'm slow on it >_<
it happened to me btw.. in this case smartphone!! i need new phone with good camera.. and then i got new one but cant figure out how to!!! so many setting i need to adjust and i kinda regret bought that phone >_< getting upset and asking bro n bf to teach me but they are far away.. bro even said he will teach me once he got home next month.. he need to see it directly.. grrrrrr

what would you do if someone stealing and reupload your video without permission?? (i saw this happened to lot of YouTuber)

T

Tinuviel

what would you do if someone stealing and reupload your video without permission?? (i saw this happened to lot of YouTuber)
Confront them in court. Full out legal battle, plenty of press and dueling til the death...actually, I don't have a YouTube account, nor do I make or upload videos to any other sites so for the moment I think I'm safe...as well as any one else. (hahaha...)

What would you do if you came into your house to find a cougar sleeping on your couch?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Depends. Are we talking about a medium-size feline or an aging human woman who keeps trying to believe she has still "got it"? Either way I would drive the cougar off the couch and out the door, probably with the use of a gun. The feline would have a slight edge in this matter because I would assume he did not know what a gun is on sight and give him a warning shot. The human female would get only the sight of the gun as a warning.

(Just kidding of course. I don't even own a gun. I would probably use a rather large, very solid boat oar I have out on the carport. At least I think it's a boat oar... maybe it's a jo-blade handle.)

What would you do if the current tech society crashed and we all had to go back to growing our own food in the dirt?

T

Tinuviel

Depends. Are we talking about a medium-size feline or an aging human woman who keeps trying to believe she has still "got it"? Either way I would drive the cougar off the couch and out the door, probably with the use of a gun. The feline would have a slight edge in this matter because I would assume he did not know what a gun is on sight and give him a warning shot. The human female would get only the sight of the gun as a warning.

(Just kidding of course. I don't even own a gun. I would probably use a rather large, very solid boat oar I have out on the carport. At least I think it's a boat oar... maybe it's a jo-blade handle.)

What would you do if the current tech society crashed and we all had to go back to growing our own food in the dirt?
Find someone with a bull, and quickly! Cows will only milk a year or so after they've had a calf. I'm pretty sure ours would go for longer...say a year and a half. Still, her calf is due in September, which means if we don't find a bull and breed her back we'll only have milk/milk products through March, 2020. Also, introduce a new strain of chickens which are better at setting. Ours suck at hatching chicks. The growing in the dirt part I could handle pretty well right now.

Dang, you're making me wonder if some sheep and a spinning outfit might be a good idea too. Just exactly HOW low tech are we going here? I hate sheep, and they ruin the pasture land. Say not totally primitive. Say there would still be cotton and cotton mills, with lovely dress-lengths all measured out to buy.

What would you do if you discovered someone was plotting something against your family?

J

joefizz

I hope they like instant noodles...

What would you do if the Singles forum was suddenly shut down?
Make more threads in miscellaneous forum to get over the shock.

J

joefizz

I would stop using them.

What would you do if it started to rain frogs in your country right now?
Tell people that aliens are invading us and that their language can't be translated for maybe one day then tell everyone it's just frogs.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Find someone with a bull, and quickly! Cows will only milk a year or so after they've had a calf. I'm pretty sure ours would go for longer...say a year and a half. Still, her calf is due in September, which means if we don't find a bull and breed her back we'll only have milk/milk products through March, 2020. Also, introduce a new strain of chickens which are better at setting. Ours suck at hatching chicks. The growing in the dirt part I could handle pretty well right now.

Dang, you're making me wonder if some sheep and a spinning outfit might be a good idea too. Just exactly HOW low tech are we going here? I hate sheep, and they ruin the pasture land. Say not totally primitive. Say there would still be cotton and cotton mills, with lovely dress-lengths all measured out to buy.

What would you do if you discovered someone was plotting something against your family?
Have a secret meeting with my most trusted family members and tell them about it.

What would you do if you're best friend left you and made everyone join her in telling the school and community that you're a jerk?

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Have a secret meeting with my most trusted family members and tell them about it.

What would you do if you're best friend left you and made everyone join her in telling the school and community that you're a jerk?
...I don't have to do anything, since she's in Malaysia and I'm in Singapore... :/

What would you do if someone made many multiple accounts with the purpose of flooding your PM inbox with random trashy memes every morning, spamming on your threads, and giving you hundreds and thousands of likes on every post of yours that they can find, while the moderators (Including Oncefallen) have a week off?

Would you grin and bear it until they can be reported, quit the site for the time being, appreciate what's going on and not report them at all, or...something else?

Last edited:
J

joefizz

...I don't have to do anything, since she's in Malaysia and I'm in Singapore... :/

What would you do if someone made many multiple accounts with the purpose of flooding your PM inbox with random trashy memes every morning, spamming on your threads, and giving you hundreds and thousands of likes on every post of yours that they can find, while the moderators (Including Oncefallen) have a week off?

Would you grin and bear it until they can be reported, quit the site for the time being, appreciate what's going on and not report them at all, or...something else?
Sounds like that person's a jerk so I would tell that person to stop before they are reported.(even I wouldn't be able to stand that much mail build up and spam even in admiration)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
What would you do if the person above you didn't give you a direction to go in ....like joefizz dropped the ball.

Well I'd make up my own what would you do if a dump truck dumped a load of super glue in your driveway?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I would be very interested in what the bed of that dump truck was coated with, that super glue just rolls right out. Also I would wait until the super glue is almost dry, then scatter gravel over it so it would have some traction when it hardened.

What would you do if your phone updated and all your favorite apps were no longer supported?

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I would be very interested in what the bed of that dump truck was coated with, that super glue just rolls right out. Also I would wait until the super glue is almost dry, then scatter gravel over it so it would have some traction when it hardened.

What would you do if your phone updated and all your favorite apps were no longer supported?
I would be a little mad and then find a way of downloading them back.

What would you do if you ran out of questions nd didn't want to pass on the question you were asked?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I would probably google "deep questions" and copy-paste something from there.

21. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?

(Taken at random from a list of 200 questions to ask somebody.)

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Ideally, I would encourage myself in the Lord as did King David. Failing that, I would always welcome someone else trying to cheer me up.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Ideally, I would encourage myself in the Lord as did King David. Failing that, I would always welcome someone else trying to cheer me up.

ADDED BY LYNX: What would you do if the last person to post forgot to ask the next question?
I would make one up myself, then answer it, then post a new question.

What is the greatest struggle you’ve overcome?

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
I would make one up myself, then answer it, then post a new question.

What is the greatest struggle you’ve overcome?
Ignoring my cat when she asks for treats an hour too early.

What would you do if everyone in your family, up to your grandparents, suddenly switched genders (Excluding distant relatives, pets and yourself)?

Last edited:

student

Jul 20, 2010
Check myself in...

What would you do if the power went out all over...as if a satelite fell

Last edited:

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I grew up without power, so many I'd be fine. What would you do if you woke up and all your clothes were colors you hated?