What would you do if....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
know that Christ has me where He wants me and realize that
my home is His Church, my refuge and that when ever I went out,
He was holding my hands...

what would you do if an old, tired, hunting dog came out of the woods
and came your house for sustenance and rest
before he could move on and find his way to his home?

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
know that Christ has me where He wants me and realize that
my home is His Church, my refuge and that when ever I went out,
He was holding my hands...

what would you do if an old, tired, hunting dog came out of the woods
and came your house for sustenance and rest
before he could move on and find his way to his home?
Help the poor little chap.

What would you do if you were offered a job from Apple?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well this thread got really weird really fast...

" What would you do if you were offered a job from Apple?"

I would take the job and work there for the money. But I would be a sleeper cell, a covert operative waiting for my chance. When the revolution comes and people cast off their iShackles, i would be ready. Bwahahahaha!

Ahem... I mean I would take the job and make some money. Yeah. :cool:

What would you do if your best friend suddenly turned into a total jerk?

C

CandieM

Well this thread got really weird really fast...

" What would you do if you were offered a job from Apple?"

I would take the job and work there for the money. But I would be a sleeper cell, a covert operative waiting for my chance. When the revolution comes and people cast off their iShackles, i would be ready. Bwahahahaha!

Ahem... I mean I would take the job and make some money. Yeah. :cool:

What would you do if your best friend suddenly turned into a total jerk?
I'd expect it because almost every friend I ever had turned into a total jerk. Bitterness will do that to you.

What would you do if it suddenly started to rain garlic bread?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I'd expect it because almost every friend I ever had turned into a total jerk. Bitterness will do that to you.

What would you do if it suddenly started to rain garlic bread?
Make lasagna.....have a great dinner.

What would you do if jello filled your swimming pool?

C

CandieM

Make lasagna.....have a great dinner.

What would you do if jello filled your swimming pool?
I'd scoop all of it out, put it on paper plates with some plastic spoons, wrap it in plastic wrap, and take all of it to homeless shelters.

What would you do if you saw someone climbing a rainbow?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I'd scoop all of it out, put it on paper plates with some plastic spoons, wrap it in plastic wrap, and take all of it to homeless shelters.

What would you do if you saw someone climbing a rainbow?
Join them cross to the end and get the pot of gold...

What would you do if a Unicorn walked into your yard?

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
I would ask it to fart

What would you do if you had one wish roto come true
Switch universes.

What would you do if you made a thread and someone sent you a very confusing gif which you can't tell is genuine or sarcastic/mocking?

C

CandieM

Switch universes.

What would you do if you made a thread and someone sent you a very confusing gif which you can't tell is genuine or sarcastic/mocking?
Roll my eyes and try to play it off but end up feeling persecuted, deep down. Also, I'd try to bottle it up as best as I could and be as polite as possible, and if that didn't work I'd do everything in my power to ignore them.

What would you do if you loudly farted in front of your pet and it startled them?

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
Roll my eyes and try to play it off but end up feeling persecuted, deep down. Also, I'd try to bottle it up as best as I could and be as polite as possible, and if that didn't work I'd do everything in my power to ignore them.

What would you do if you loudly farted in front of your pet and it startled them?
What? Again? ;):LOL: Ask them to forgive me for the stinky. Again.

What would you do if you were having a really bad hair day and your clothing slipped somehow. And just as you're trying to fix the clothes you turn and see standing there watching you is your favorite celebrity? Witnessing the whole thing.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I can't think of any celebrities I actually like, so I probably wouldn't care. But I don't know much about celebrities anyway. They probably get tired of people getting all flustered around them.

What would you do if people got all flustered whenever you were around, and you wanted them to be at ease?

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
I can't think of any celebrities I actually like, so I probably wouldn't care. But I don't know much about celebrities anyway. They probably get tired of people getting all flustered around them.

What would you do if people got all flustered whenever you were around, and you wanted them to be at ease?
Once again, switch universes. In this case, I would become obsessed with accomplishing a goal which cannot be achieved. There is no point staying in this situation.

What would you do if CC had a merger with 4chan?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
What would you do if CC had a merger with 4chan?
That would be like a Republican/Democrat merger. If such happened I would start a campaign to raise money for RoboOp's CAT scan. If he is merging CC and 4chan there has got to be a tumor in there somewhere.

What would you do if the thing you most wanted to do in the whole world was already done by somebody else and you could no longer do it?

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
That would be like a Republican/Democrat merger. If such happened I would start a campaign to raise money for RoboOp's CAT scan. If he is merging CC and 4chan there has got to be a tumor in there somewhere.

What would you do if the thing you most wanted to do in the whole world was already done by somebody else and you could no longer do it?
I can look this up but since I'm here. What is 4chan? Not my actual thread question.
I'd do it anyway because they can't do it like me.

What would you do if you awakened tomorrow and realized you had the power to heal? By touch, thought, or through prayer.