What would YOU do?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Looks like the media needs to realize what the thugs are doing too. I'm not sure why some folks so easily are gunning down officers, it's not Christlike and they might should oughta know that it carries everything from life w/o parole to the DP.
 
I am a legal citizen who has a carry concel permit. But. In pennsylvania we have an open carry law also. I carry to protect my family, others and myself. I am glad i carry because at new years two guys were harassing my daughter and her friend (13 14 years old). When they saw my gun they stopped and walked away a bit scared. I pray i never have to use it but if hard lressed to protect someone i will. And yes i go to the range once a week so i know how to handle it safely.

This is just me but i would never be hard on anyone who believes different.