Aren't we who are born again all saints and of a royal priesthood?
You're obviously under the impression that 1) saints were superhuman faithful believers now dead and only so identified by the Catholic Church, and 2) can forgive your sins. I'm sorry to say, that is incorrect on both counts.Seriously, would you snivel and blame all your indiscretions on world? ...or would you own up to them?
Actually, there is no other valid concept of what a "saint" is, other than a biblical believer.I think the traditional or popular idea of a Saint is what is meant here. Of course we are all Saints but asking what you would say to someone in your local church or on this web site is not what the question is about.
'nough said, can't add anything to that, except, the Catholic idea of Saint is not Christian and praying to them (the dead) is an abomination to God.You're obviously under the impression that 1) saints were superhuman faithful believers now dead and only so identified by the Catholic Church, and 2) can forgive your sins. I'm sorry to say, that is incorrect on both counts.
I, as a believer, am a saint. Paul said so. Saints believe the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross and thus paid the price for our sins, and by His resurrection purchased for us eternal life in the presence of the Lord God in heaven. As a saint, we sometimes falter, fail, and fall prey to our foibles. We also glorify God in my thoughts, words, and deeds when we allow ourselves to be led by the Holy Spirit
I meet saints every day. I worship with saints every Sunday. I have accountability with a close-knit group of saints whom I have breakfast, coffee, Bible study, and discussion every Thursday morning.
So when I meet a saint, I say, "Hi, how are you today? How's your wife? Your kids? Your job? Is there anything I can pray for you about? Will you pray for me about such-and-such?" You can do the same, if you will get over this false concept of what a saint is today, and always has been, in the context of biblical teaching.
Actually, there is no other valid concept of what a "saint" is, other than a biblical believer.
THE ELEPHANT IS BACK!! YES! Long time, no see, bro! How ya been?Met Drew Breeze once.........said: Good to meet you, and I thank you for the work you and your wife do in the community.
He is a Saint ya know...........
Maybe God gave you the chance to change your ways ....and you DIDN'T. ...so now everyone is f***ked......1 bad apple.
That is what I assume as well, and the asterisked word is taboo even with the asterisks, what kind of Christian uses that language? Your not as spiritual as you like to think.Just a friendly heads-up: If you keep behaving in this manner, you will likely not be welcome here.
That is what I assume as well, and the asterisked word is taboo even with the asterisks, what kind of Christian uses that language? Your not as spiritual as you like to think.
Thank you, Warrior for the service you provided the members, as as always thanks admins for protecting us and providing a clean safe place.He's banned. I'm not praising this event -- just acknowledging it.
Aren't we who are born again all saints and of a royal priesthood?
Maybe there is NO room for interpretation? ........