Whatcha Cookin'?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HumbleOne

Jul 10, 2021
Cooking with Columbo.... A recipe for murder

Overdone?

Underdone?

I think I'm done now.
Gasp!!!! I love Columbo!!!! Remember the episode with cigar box and the helicopter and the guy is freaking out. Columbo was about to open the box and the guy stopped him.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Gasp!!!! I love Columbo!!!! Remember the episode with cigar box and the helicopter and the guy is freaking out. Columbo was about to open the box and the guy stopped him.
Yep, Roddy McDowell flipped out, didn't he, lol. Unassuming Columbo, the genius, I love how he took his job to heart.

MatthewWestfieldUK

May 13, 2021
Last night fried mushrooms, added chickpeas put them in the oven with some paprika powder on top salt and pepper.
Boiled pasta and mixed the two together added some boiled asparagus and carrot sticks.
Smashed a few pieces of avocado and olives for flavour.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Last night fried mushrooms, added chickpeas put them in the oven with some paprika powder on top salt and pepper.
Boiled pasta and mixed the two together added some boiled asparagus and carrot sticks.
Smashed a few pieces of avocado and olives for flavour.
Sounds good, I am finding that I am eating meat less and less these days and chickpeas are my new favourite.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I am not that keen lol but I must admit Vegan cakes and desserts are the best. Lots of coconut to replace milk, eggs and butter and coconut is my favourite esp combined with chocolate.
Other than desserts vegan is too hard to shop for and too hard to make. Vegetarian is easier but I am liking approx 80% non meat and 20% meat eg chicken fried rice.

MatthewWestfieldUK

May 13, 2021
I am not that keen lol but I must admit Vegan cakes and desserts are the best. Lots of coconut to replace milk, eggs and butter and coconut is my favourite esp combined with chocolate.
Other than desserts vegan is too hard to shop for and too hard to make. Vegetarian is easier but I am liking approx 80% non meat and 20% meat eg chicken fried rice.
Any reduction in meat helps reduce global warming and animal welfare issues.
What got you changing your diet

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Any reduction in meat helps reduce global warming and animal welfare issues.
What got you changing your diet
I just find eating alot of meat like a steak too heavy. I would much prefer say a stir fry with noodles, veggies and strips of beef. Or instead of a roast chicken. Chicken fried rice. Rice, veggies and strips of chicken. I do like bacon though lol but it has to be crispy and not underdone.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
You could eat thinner cuts like schnitzel instead of huge fat chunks of meat.

I am a big fan of mushrooms, which are neither vegetable nor animal. And they arent mineral either.

HumbleOne

Jul 10, 2021
You could eat thinner cuts like schnitzel instead of huge fat chunks of meat.

I am a big fan of mushrooms, which are neither vegetable nor animal. And they arent mineral either.
I will look into that.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Soooo, I'm about to make some Thai chicken. *drools*

This is a forum where you post what you're cooking/eating! Take pictures of your food and post it!

Once the chicken is done thawing, I will definitely be posting pictures!

But, here's a picture of pineapple chicken I made:

View attachment 224651
That looks interesting.

Tonight I baked some salmon. Included some mixed vegetables. Topped it off with chocolate mousse.