What's for lunch?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 25, 2015
I’m currently eating grapes!
Purple or green?

Over here in the UK it's a bit late, so I've finished eating dinner. Beans and fish, again! This diet is going to be the death of me, ironically, aha.
Haha, good luck, David! What kind of diet are you doing, though? Does it allow you to eat more than just fish and beans?

I don't know about lunch , but keto chili for dinner ♡
So, I made chicken chili. Would it be much different? My brother does Keto.

D

David101

Purple or green?

Haha, good luck, David! What kind of diet are you doing, though? Does it allow you to eat more than just fish and beans?

So, I made chicken chili. Would it be much different? My brother does Keto.
It does! Just avoiding fat in almost every meal, sometimes meal supplements too. So low fat diet with a strong work out routine focused around weight lifting. :D

Aug 2, 2009
Thanks, Zero! The layout is quiiiiite different.
Oh yea.... forgot to mention that :D It happened around May I think. Took everyone by surprise. Now names aren't blue and pink so u cant tell who's male or female unless u go to their profile. :confused:

W

Wild

Bone in chicken thighs wrapped in bacon , Im living high on the hog ......and the chicken

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
Oh yea.... forgot to mention that :D It happened around May I think. Took everyone by surprise. Now names aren't blue and pink so u cant tell who's male or female unless u go to their profile. :confused:
and even then you can't tell...cause some people have their profile locked...so you have to kindly interrogate them in a conversation hoping to find a clue to lead you to their gender...or just ask them. :rolleyes:

Aug 2, 2009
I cooked a frozen burger patty, slapped it on a piece of bread.... slapped a piece of cheese on top and another piece of bread and voila! A burger-like sandwich with whole wheat bread and no-sodium seasoning on the burger. It hit the spot! ;) I might have had some peanut m&m's for dessert.. :sneaky:

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Left over meatloaf and rice today!

Exclamation points with all my sentences cuz food!

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I'm having an Angus burger with french fries. Along with some left-over sides from Thanksgiving, including a slice of apple pie. :giggle:

May 25, 2015
It does! Just avoiding fat in almost every meal, sometimes meal supplements too. So low fat diet with a strong work out routine focused around weight lifting. :D
Ohhhh, nice :) Fitness is awesome :) I've lost 100 pounds and still have a ways to go, but I know skinless chicken breast is pretty good as well!

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
today, I had left over spaghetti and eggplant!

cwizzle07

Jan 18, 2019
As I'm sitting here, supposed to be finishing up my final project for university, I can't help but to think about my lunch tomorrow.

Chicken Chili!

What about you? What are you guys going to have? Any left-overs from Thanksgiving? :)
Cranberry pot roast with mashed potatoes and corn! :)

S

selfdissolving

Beans, greens, and sardines.
YEEEEHAWWW!!!!