What's Inside of Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter JesusFreek
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JesusFreek

Guest
This darkness inside of me
It never goes away
I am constantly struggling
To keep depression at bay

On the brightest days of the year
It consumes me without warning
And through the beauty of the day
Nothing explains its coming

I try to hide
I don't want people to worry
But the darkness I feel inside
Threatens to choke the life of me

There is no black and white
No out or in
It comes and it goes
This blackening sin

Save me! Help me!
Is what I scream and shout
But only on the inside
All I want is out

Save me! Help me!
Inside I'm drowning
Be my something to hold onto
And make a smile from my frowning

I can't do this by myself
But maybe with your help
I can fix what's inside of me
I can get out of this hell

Reach out and grab me
I need the help you can give
Please, I'm begging
Save me so I can live
 
I really identified with that. And it was really well written. I liked it.
 
God bless you. I could have written that about myself
year or so ago. I could actually written it for many years.
Finally I am at peace. I pray you will know peace. Jesus
watches and waits for us to let Him know our need. He
sees you. His hand and love is extended ~ God bless.
 
that's amazing and a really great way to express how you are feeling, a very constructive way. You definitely have a great gift from God :)