What's the harsh reality no one accepts?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
The harsh reality is the people who thought the world would end in 2012 and it didnt and carried in meant that all those books that predicted the end of the world had to be pulped and made into toilet paper as nobody would be stupid enough to buy them.....lol

I knew those people that printed them THEN tried to say oh we made an error actually the world will end in 2015, and so they wait five years and it still doesnt end so they keep dragging out the date. sound familiar? 7th day adventists and watchtower JWS anyone...is something they do all the time and probably take bets on it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Or we may get 'caught up' in the Rapture.
We are all prejudice about something, and need to sort it out, and ask God for help and insight:).
Second commandment by Jesus 'Love thy neighbor as thyself' can fulfil all the law, and by loving/esteeming God first!:love:

Romans 13:10 :)

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Its true, harsh realities are things are naturally things that people make themselves ignorant of.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I'm fairly sure that the trib won't start till the 3rd temple is finished in Jerusalem.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
A harsh reality in life is life is harsh in one perspective, but if we believe in God it is all beautiful. I'm really trying my best to remember this, but it is easy to forget.

Being a Christian is a fight, the fight is in our hearts, minds, and our souls.

Mark 12:30
And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
"What's the harsh reality no one accepts?"

That trying to cover up body odor with perfume makes it worse.

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
That life is not the "modern living depending on godless science" that everybody was tricked into believing when they were young students at school. Part of adulthood is realizing we can only live honest living by the word of God, avoiding everything that is godlessly motivated,. Sadly, many people have not yet accepted that harsh reality and suffer a lot more than usual as a result. Whenever I encounter something that feels too nice and sweet, I avoid it like the plague as something from Satan that is too soft, mushy, slimy and yucky. The Kingdom of God feels very harsh by comparison at first, but then you get used to it, and you can't live outside of it anymore. It's the only reality that is true and blessed by God.

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
That I'm a waste of life who will never amount to anything. I realized that and accepted it a long time ago.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
That I'm a waste of life who will never amount to anything. I realized that and accepted it a long time ago.
Just across the board or what? Can I ask why you posted what is obviously not what the Word says?
A child of God and living eternally in heaven with the Lord isn't "amounting to anything" or did you mean in this life according to the world's standards? In that there is definitely a harsh reality to engage.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
That persecution and trials are guaranteed as a believer.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
That ones conviction on subjective matters does not equate to a biblical standard for everyone to follow, or they are sinning.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009

That superheroes don't wear pants..

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Just across the board or what? Can I ask why you posted what is obviously not what the Word says?
A child of God and living eternally in heaven with the Lord isn't "amounting to anything" or did you mean in this life according to the world's standards? In that there is definitely a harsh reality to engage.
You talking to me? Just asking because it seems you understood everything upside down and reversed/inverted. I’m on your side (if you’re on the side of God) and said exactly what the word said about the Kingdom of God being harsh due to requiring suffering. Still, people who pursue sin instead of avoiding it suffer a lot more just like the Jews who persecuted Jesus. They were the true losers in what happened as we all know.

I hope you’re not a follower of Satan. If you are, I can’t talk to you anymore (even virtually).

Tell me, do you follow God? If the answer was anything but yes, then excuse me of your company. Only followers of Satan misunderstand me very badly when my intentions are good.

P.S. many prophets prospered and escaped persecution in their lifetime to live very wholesome lives. Persecution of believers happens, but not always, and not indefinitely. And, people sure don’t invite it or wish for it.

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

That superheroes don't wear pants..

This is a useless joke though, not important or godly in a Christian forum with a serious question. This is in fact inappropriate following my reply. But, I leave your judgement to God as I might be wrong. If you can’t handle the serious demeanor required by religion, I doubt God would consider you worthy of Heaven. But, what do I know? Only God decides these things.

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Guess some folks have no sense of humor.
I don’t think it’s proper to say that about someone who is your Christian brother.

I’m sure you know I have a sense of humor since I joke around a lot at other posts/forums that are not religious or serious.

A sense of humor gotta happen at the right time. Otherwise, it’s not funny at all. Not everything is a joke and it’s important to keep that in mind.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
This is a useless joke though, not important or godly in a Christian forum with a serious question. This is in fact inappropriate following my reply. But, I leave your judgement to God as I might be wrong. If you can’t handle the serious demeanor required by religion, I doubt God would consider you worthy of Heaven. But, what do I know? Only God decides these things.