What's the one thing you can't live without?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Be it bisquits and gravy in the morning or an afternoon video gaming session or Reeses Peanut Butter Cups or whatever, maybe it's hugs from people, even though you are single and have no real gf/bf. Tell us, we all wanna know.

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Apart from the obvious (air, sustenance, love...ext), I'd say it would be incredibly hard to live in a world without music and other forms of art/expression. Without those outlets, many of us likely would not be alive.

J

Jullianna

God is a given, but...music. Absolutely music.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
Milk Chocolate, Chocolate Milk, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Donuts, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Ice Cream, Chocolate Bars, and a high level of insulin.

C

Catlynn

I need people. I'm sure I can live without them, I do often, but I thrive on human interaction. XD

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I've got to agree with you on that one Jullianna. A lot of the time a single song, or sometimes just a piece of a song can speak to my heart more than a whole sermon.

G

GreenNnice

Music is important, julieannie, oncefell, and, I speak for myself but my mind drifts to wrong places looking for love for secular stuff a lot of times, which is not to be judgmental, legalistic, just saying, I have my radio locked on 105.3 Spirit FM and I truly believe God blesses me for that choice. But that's not what i can't live without, besides graham crackers and milk, and, like catty says, human interaction is good and I see friends, family as often as He leads me, which is quite often .
But, yeah, I can't live without God, as, He and I met in a real personal way when I was 14 and, I, yhrough backsliding and doing own thing, especially parents seperation from 16 on and all else that tumultuosly went on, I NEVER left God and ALWAYS knew God was not going anywhere from my heart. I can speak of a car crash too , at 25, that served to reality check me in that God was not letting me out of His hand,ceven though I really was trying to go, thinking I could 2nd fiddle him to.my secular desires and dreams .Nope. God would have none of that noise, and, though the car crash hurt me, in more ways than one, the Love and possessionness God went after THIS sheep overshadowed all the pain and was music to my ears :)

C

Chrissy77

Laughter... the sound of a baby's laugh never fails to bring a smile to my face

K

kayem77

This is a hard one...even though I'm not the musical type, I find music to be almost a necessity. But over all...I think compassion wins out. I become easily discouraged when I dont see compassion around me.

R

Relena7

I need people. I'm sure I can live without them, I do often, but I thrive on human interaction. XD
Occasional breaks from people!! And their noise, lol.

Time to think.

Silence.

Music. :)

Walks!

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Music and some close seconds

Photoss

Sep 15, 2012
My books! The historical and religious ones at least; I could lose even my favourite fiction books without a tinge of regret, since they're so easy to obtain elsewhere.

P

pusparinjani

my mum's hug!!! its zoo hard to live far away from her :S uggh

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Milk Chocolate, Chocolate Milk, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Donuts, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Ice Cream, Chocolate Bars, and a high level of insulin.
bwahahaha! say hello to diabetes! hello fellow chocolate lover! :p

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
bwahahaha! say hello to diabetes! hello fellow chocolate lover! :p
Diabetes, here I come!!!

Hello dliz, my fellow Chocolateer! May God bless you with many days of chocolate abundance and dreams of sweet floating truffles and dancing double-fudge sundaes!!!

C

christiancollegegirl

Music for sure. And my family.

Oct 22, 2011
My pets. They love me unconditionally even though my faults are many.

In Christ,1Christianwarrior316