What's the song currently going through your head?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jennie-Mae

This here song is one I really enjoy listening to. It’s a song that makes me, a poor sinner, rejoice in the Good Lord.

H

Hamarr

After reading deade’s comment in the “Tell me something interesting thread”, White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
I just checked out Laity for the first time, they are good!

H

Hamarr

I’ve had this stuck in my head the last day or so.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Whiskey In The Jar - Metallica Version
You are probably not at an AA meeting right now since they would not allow the singing of "Whiskey in the Jar".......acapella or with an orchestra?? lol