What's the song currently going through your head?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AuntieAnt

This song because I exercise to it. It's so upbeat & colorful, and has a vintage look to it. :giggle:

H

Hamarr

Saw this as a username and got this song stuck in my head.

J

jbrooks5912

Is one of them and this one as well:

J

jbrooks5912

*hums* im a barbie girl in a

Woa what the!!! Out of mind lol dang 90s music lol 😂

For reals right now its Its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Lines from a hymn sung in church yest.:

Wonderful Grace of Jesus, greater than all my sin...

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
She’s one of my favorites. Seen her three times in concert.
I’d love to see her live - I like that song “Forever” when that guy came out and did a Spoken Word, it was amazing! Just how he expressed God in the Words he used, and even mentioned that there are no words on this earth to express or describe God 💜

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
I’d love to see her live - I like that song “Forever” when that guy came out and did a Spoken Word, it was amazing! Just how he expressed God in the Words he used, and even mentioned that there are no words on this earth to express or describe God 💜
Yup I’ve seen that video on repeat many times. Her voice is angelic!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Yup I’ve seen that video on repeat many times. Her voice is angelic!
Really? I’ve never heard an angel sing before lol I was reading Luke the other day and always wondered what it sounded like when the hosts of Angels sang when Jesus was born, bet it was beautiful.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Really? I’ve never heard an angel sing before lol I was reading Luke the other day and always wondered what it sounded like when the hosts of Angels sang when Jesus was born, bet it was beautiful.
Well it sounded angelic but hey I believe we will know when we meet our maker :)

G

Gracie_14

What's the song currently going through my head?

Never Enough from the Greatest Showman...It's like literally screaming in my head...It's a good song...:sneaky:

Loren Allred sang it beautifully...